Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Salman takes on Salman (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Seniorita01

Groupbie

Seniorita01

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~angelz16~

Originally posted by Seniorita01

Ghouse? LOL Wat kind of a surname is that? lol! Again, I see loadsssss of attitude in this interview which is so irritating. Sucks to the core Dead One more Salman Khan? LOL Ya, we ll see! Actions shud speak more than words! Here, words are so loud that I got deaf for a min! Unhappy

@sunandshine:-- Thanks for the info. And ppl say Alisha lied about her age LOLLOL I dont remember though seeing wen did she say she was 17! Everyone used to say Prince is the youngest and he is just 17! haha! Prince, you got age competiton LOLApprove

Um excuse me? What do you mean by what kind of a surname is Ghouse? You need to take some diversity classes PRONTO because the fact of the matter is that all humans are different from eachother, learn to accept that. His surname is Ghouse, so what? It's different and unique. Get it? Got it? Good!

Oh yes and Prince is not 17 yet. He's turning 17 on Wednesday.

Oh man! Chillaxxx!! Learn to take a joke once in awhile! Or u guys hve no sense of humor? Confused On every lil thing u guys hve to pin-point Dead U need to take humor class even faster! U guys cant accept lil bit of fun and u tell us to learn to accept Dead Now did u get that? Good!

And congrats to Prince for turning 17. Anything more? U want to close down? Or fight for apparently no reason? Its soo irritating the way you guys take things! And u tell others to accept stuff whereas u urself cant take a lil joke!

Sorry but I missed the invisible joke. I didn't find anything humourous in questioning someone's choice of name. One more thing, why am I being referred to as "u guys?" lol I'm struggling to understand because I'm only one single person:) 

I wasn't trying to start a fight by any means. I apologize if you felt that way, I was just trying to point out that not just Salman but anyone has the freedom to pick the name they want for themselves. Anyhoo, end of discussion. God bless you. Sorry if I hurt you.

Edited by Seniorita01 - 08 June 2009 at 6:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunandshine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman takes on Salman (Page 2)" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

Sorry but I missed the invisible joke. I didn't find anything humourous in questioning someone's choice of name. One more thing, why am I being referred to as "u guys?" lol I'm struggling to understand because I'm only one single person:) 

I wasn't trying to start a fight by any means. I apologize if you felt that way, I was just trying to point out that not just Salman but anyone has the freedom to pick the name they want for themselves. Anyhoo, end of discussion. God bless you. Sorry if I hurt you.

U missed the joke doesnt mean I was serious! Questioning? Huh? I was just joking and if u assumed that I am questioning someones watever then its really not my problem. Its  just general "you guys"...Pls dont take everything so seriously? There are more ppl who may just comment again for no reason at all, so it was a general u guys!

Thank you loads for understanding and ending it here only. Otherwise such small things turn into 10 pagers uselessly! I appreciate it loads that you are understanding enough. Thanks again! Smile

sunandshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sunandshine

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

Now u know wats gonna happen sunandshine. Ppl will comment "haters" and there will be ppl who will come and quote us and talk nonsense like "Why dont you all just accept he won?" etc etc. I wonder, WHY dont THEY just understand that these are our POVs. But o no, they want only US to understand LOL

Well I certainly dont careBig smile I did not make up any info, I stated what Ghouse said in the interview with proper references...If still they think there is some personal grudge, then its not me. Embarrassed

Seniorita01

Groupbie

Seniorita01

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

U missed the joke doesnt mean I was serious! Questioning? Huh? I was just joking and if u assumed that I am questioning someones watever then its really not my problem. Its  just general "you guys"...Pls dont take everything so seriously? There are more ppl who may just comment again for no reason at all, so it was a general u guys!

Thank you loads for understanding and ending it here only. Otherwise such small things turn into 10 pagers uselessly! I appreciate it loads that you are understanding enough. Thanks again! Smile

You know sometimes we get so carried away with defending favourites that we don't realize that we may have hurt someone during the process. I hope you didn't take anything I said to heart.Smile I'm extremely sorry.

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunandshine

Now u know wats gonna happen sunandshine. Ppl will comment "haters" and there will be ppl who will come and quote us and talk nonsense like "Why dont you all just accept he won?" etc etc. I wonder, WHY dont THEY just understand that these are our POVs. But o no, they want only US to understand LOL

Well I certainly dont careBig smile I did not make up any info, I stated what Ghouse said in the interview with proper references...If still they think there is some personal grudge, then its not me. Embarrassed

Yes! Totally// And I hope others see that too Big smile

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

You know sometimes we get so carried away with defending favourites that we don't realize that we may have hurt someone during the process. I hope you didn't take anything I said to heart.Smile I'm extremely sorry.

Exactly! I dont understand why. I remember I had just posted One POV of mine and that bomb-blasted the topic to like 30 pages? LOL But later, I didnt reply back only.

And plss dont say so so much sorry. I am starting to feel guilty. Its really ok; I think it was a misunderstanding b.w us Embarrassed Even I am sorry for my rude behaviour Smile And nope, nothing to heart. I hope not with you either Embarrassed And I am glad we sorted it out Big smile Thankss!! Star

Larki_deewani

IF-Dazzler

Larki_deewani

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
wow some people really dont have a life!

anyways thanks so much for sharing..md ghouse...is so sexi..love him...ma baby is da best and dats why he won Embarrassed

Edited by Larki_deewani - 08 June 2009 at 8:07pm

ajmeri

ajmeri

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
salman is the best he will go really far in life and successfull too in his life inshAllah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Larki_deewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top