Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

Now u know wats gonna happen sunandshine. Ppl will comment "haters" and there will be ppl who will come and quote us and talk nonsense like "Why dont you all just accept he won?" etc etc. I wonder, WHY dont THEY just understand that these are our POVs. But o no, they want only US to understand πŸ˜†

Well I certainly dont careπŸ˜ƒ I did not make up any info, I stated what Ghouse said in the interview with proper references...If still they think there is some personal grudge, then its not me. 😳
Seniorita01 thumbnail

U missed the joke doesnt mean I was serious! Questioning? Huh? I was just joking and if u assumed that I am questioning someones watever then its really not my problem. Its  just general "you guys"...Pls dont take everything so seriously? There are more ppl who may just comment again for no reason at all, so it was a general u guys!

Thank you loads for understanding and ending it here only. Otherwise such small things turn into 10 pagers uselessly! I appreciate it loads that you are understanding enough. Thanks again! 😊

You know sometimes we get so carried away with defending favourites that we don't realize that we may have hurt someone during the process. I hope you didn't take anything I said to heart.😊 I'm extremely sorry.
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sunandshine

Well I certainly dont careπŸ˜ƒ I did not make up any info, I stated what Ghouse said in the interview with proper references...If still they think there is some personal grudge, then its not me. 😳

Yes! Totally// And I hope others see that too πŸ˜ƒ
anku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seniorita01

You know sometimes we get so carried away with defending favourites that we don't realize that we may have hurt someone during the process. I hope you didn't take anything I said to heart.😊 I'm extremely sorry.

Exactly! I dont understand why. I remember I had just posted One POV of mine and that bomb-blasted the topic to like 30 pages? πŸ˜† But later, I didnt reply back only.

And plss dont say so so much sorry. I am starting to feel guilty. Its really ok; I think it was a misunderstanding b.w us 😳 Even I am sorry for my rude behaviour 😊 And nope, nothing to heart. I hope not with you either 😳 And I am glad we sorted it out πŸ˜ƒ Thankss!! ⭐️
Larki_deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow some people really dont have a life!

anyways thanks so much for sharing..md ghouse...is so sexi..love him...ma baby is da best and dats why he won πŸ˜³
Edited by Larki_deewani - 14 years ago
ajmeri thumbnail
salman is the best he will go really far in life and successfull too in his life inshAllah
angad4life thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunandshine

I dint know the media even changed his Last name from Ghouse to KhanπŸ˜†

Also, I read in one of Md. Ghouse's interview that he wanted to become a dancer solely and not an actor. Perhaps, he changed his minds on the setπŸ˜ƒ

I dont think Vrushali/Mangesh/Jai were students of any of the mentors. Dont know about the rest. And now he confesses that he only danced at home in front of the TV (does he imply that he is not a professional dancer). So what is this info on the DID homepage
http://danceindiadance.sify.com/contestants/ghouse/

he said he's done a few corporate shows, which count as professional (and he did not deny that it was professional, he just said he hadn't worked with the mentors beforehand and mostly did small gigs, thus the "i mostly danced in front of the TV"). and he didn't say they were students of the mentors, the interviewer did. he simply stated that he wasnt. 😊
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: angad4life

he said he's done a few corporate shows, which count as professional (and he did not deny that it was professional, he just said he hadn't worked with the mentors beforehand and mostly did small gigs, thus the "i mostly danced in front of the TV"). and he didn't say they were students of the mentors, the interviewer did. he simply stated that he wasnt. 😊

Cool😊
angad4life thumbnail

Ghouse? πŸ˜† Wat kind of a surname is that?

Um, i don't really think it's nice to make fun of someone's surname. Even if it's intended as a joke, the fact remains that you are insulting him by laughing at his name. I like his name, its very unique 😊 You don't have to like it, but i don't think you need to express that in such a degrading manner πŸ˜”
lol! Again, I see loadsssss of attitude in this interview which is so irritating. Sucks to the core πŸ€’

Really, because i didn't really see attitude.. i saw a good amount of confidence, but not overconfidence. he didn't say something like "i'm going to be the best actor ever and i'm the next king of bollywood so ya, deal with it people." idk, he seemed pretty darn nice to me. and quite sweet too πŸ˜› but obviously, we see things very differently 😊
One more Salman Khan? πŸ˜† Ya, we ll see! Actions shud speak more than words! Here, words are so loud that I got deaf for a min! πŸ˜”

He's just finished DID, and he's about to start his career afresh. It's been what.. like 2 weeks? and you already expect his actions to speak more than his words? he just WON DID. that doesn't speak for anything? I don't think you should judge his words to be worthless because you haven't even given him a chance to show what he is capable of doing, and who he is capable of becoming. yes, actions should speak more than words. but he needs time to actually live up to what he dreams to be, doesn't he? and he seems to have had a very good start after DID 😊

@sunandshine:-- Thanks for the info. And ppl say Alisha lied about her age πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I dont remember though seeing wen did she say she was 17! Everyone used to say Prince is the youngest and he is just 17! haha! Prince, you got age competiton πŸ˜†

anku- thumbnail

You said it, we see things differently! But wat is different here is that we see it in a kind manner towards each other and I am glad about that! So I appreciate wat you said and more so bcoz of the way you said. 😊