Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lastmin

Goldie

lastmin

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Just saw today's episode. Golly!!! Bablu and his family only talk about themselves and I agree with Naitik - it really seemed like it was all for dikhawa - overtly sweet. Guranteed to give diabetes!!!! Am sooo glad Akshara did not marry him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

waterlily_126

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bablu and his fam" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 11:29am | IP Logged
yaa.....he was too sweet....cant digest dat.....Naitik was absolutely ryt......they were only talking bout themselves........m not liking da character of Rituraj...m happy dat akshara dint marry him....Naitik is best 4 her..

bhaskar_bharti

lastmin

Goldie

lastmin

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Do you think Riruraj is really engaged or do you think his family is just making it up??

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 11:54am | IP Logged
HUH!!  Who cares abt  RiturajConfused . Anyway I'm glad he has come with his parents & will leave after the wedding. He has no chance in front of our adorable, passionate, courageous, and clear-eyed honesty of munna.

Just come to spice up the wedding. Ouch

kuli

kuli

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Dont you think its a bit odd the way bablu parents looked? Am sure his parents were different when we first saw them at the beginning?

Naitik made me laugh sooo much today with his expressions,even though he was right.

And bablu was ott, esp with the little girl.

NaKshFAN

NaKshFAN

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
yeah the sweet talk gave me a cavity

lastmin

Shivani_4u

IF-Sizzlerz

Shivani_4u

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

HUH!!  Who cares abt  RiturajConfused . Anyway I'm glad he has come with his parents & will leave after the wedding. He has no chance in front of our adorable, passionate, courageous, and clear-eyed honesty of munna.

Just come to spice up the wedding. Ouch

hey i cares abt him...LOL
coz i love himEmbarrassed
he is 2 much btr den munna...luk n personality wise
Wink

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuli

Dont you think its a bit odd the way bablu parents looked? Am sure his parents were different when we first saw them at the beginning?

Naitik made me laugh sooo much today with his expressions,even though he was right.

And bablu was ott, esp with the little girl.

no they're the same ! Rituraj was OTT and I'm surprised nobody but Naitik knows his true character ! (tht he has no character) LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top