Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: stint

Ramu kaka 🀣

Real are preparing for a bid for David Villa, man how much are they going to spend? They are taking all the best players 😲 Its going to be tough to keep everyone happy and get a right balance....

No i don't think Ronaldo will join Real, SAF put 75 million tag on him... don't think real has that much money after kaka's world record transfer.

EDIT: Just read they are still interested in Ronnie... 😑 I know i said let Ronaldo go, but looking at current state of United i think we need him. Tevez is sure to go to City (probably) and we can't afford to lose another player

-simi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: x.sonia.x

πŸ˜† chandz add this to our list..

guys be nice! is she puppet? 😑
missing Vmars thumbnail
hey guys congrats on da new one !!!!

@soha : am waiting for da time tuhme his highness ki lowness ka pata chale ......
-KingAragorn- thumbnail
@ Ishan: The first page looks neat! Thanks

@ Ankit:   yeah I don't want anyone else to leave. Vida has confirmed he's staying, so has Park, Fletch, Nani. I hope Nani does better this time. I still haven't heard anything abt new midfielders, nothing confirmed yet. that bothers me a lot. πŸ˜”
x.sonia.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: roxthefox

Simi and Sonu, I require your Holy support:

Kanz, YOU asked for it LOL!

🀣

i commented but since i hav not watched i cant say much. but u so dont need support. already on 10 pages? good job girls!
hello. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -simi-

guys be nice! is she puppet? 😑

u kno what simi.

IGN. 😑
Sayeed, Ashraful is a fool.. He don't even have the quality to be the leader. I can't didn't see him chaning his plan at any stage during the 2 matches. Plus you can't just go out and try and hit boundaries every ball, that is impossible. There is something between the two ear and they need to learn how to use it. You need to give respect to some good deliveries. He and his fellow team mates, Tamim and Sidque need to understand that.
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: x.sonia.x

awesome job ishan! links all work.. woohoo # 55! πŸ₯³

Thanks sonia !!! 😊
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hmm

kanika
are u a certified romcom only person  or does ur boundary exxtend to chicklflicks too??

I sooo want a HJ avtar and siggy and my laptop and I cannot make it

ANYBODY HELP HELP HELP!!!
roxthefox thumbnail
Originally posted by: missing Vmars

hey guys congrats on da new one !!!!

@soha : am waiting for da time tuhme his highness ki lowness ka pata chale ......

If Sammy even dares to touch my janucake, you woch… you just woch.. IT'S OVER!