Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Little Foot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Ok....I think I'll be totally mean now, but I have to say that.πŸ˜† We don't actually know if SD messaged each other. I mean...both videos were cut together. So it doesn't mean that Divs sent a sms to him (if she even sent one). Of course...SBS showed it to us as that would had been at the SAME second.

Can be true or not....if you ask my: I really dunno... .

And for the hug...well, SV had to hug each other for the scene...and it also could be that SD hugged cuz one of them forgot their line... =) cute.
Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Little Foot

Ok....I think I'll be totally mean now, but I have to say that.πŸ˜† We don't actually know if SD messaged each other. I mean...both videos were cut together. So it doesn't mean that Divs sent a sms to him (if she even sent one). Of course...SBS showed it to us as that would had been at the SAME second.

And for the hug...well, SV had to hug each other for the scene...and it also could be that SD hugged cuz one of them forgot their line... =) cute.

Mandy..think positive hun...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Suha_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Little Foot

Oho Mandy Di...that is mean...lets us just dream that SD were messaging each other...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
But you are right though...but oh well...I prefer thinking that SD were messaging each other...😳
Little Foot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Sorry guys, I can't think positive all the time. But yeah, I believe that they'll be hanging on the phone as much they can when Sharad is doing his acting/directing course.😳
-Kookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aww that was so cute!! Thanks Manusha di, SD look so cute together I can just eat them up! In the video u cant really tell much of the sms cuz he wasn't that much.
ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

omg yeah i remember that! LOL now they're experts at hiding everythingg :(

divyankat thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ohhhhh emm geee!!

1. They both looked so friggin H.O.T cute in this episode
  2. One of my fav. episode!! 😍
  3. That hug had everyone in this forum crazy...OMGG I remember it was sooo much fun!! eeeee These two buggers πŸ˜›
  4. I don't think they were texting each other, when Divyanka turned to watch, that was a different time, its just how SBS edited to play with our minds, and I guessed it worked.......on you guys πŸ˜†
  5. Hugging off screen!?! I won't doubt that πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰