Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 6:05am | IP Logged
yarange andha Annamaliyay thoonil katti 50 savkkadi kudungal..

Poor Krishna.. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubaran

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uravugal Discussions Jun 8-12 (Page 5)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I agree with you Atina maa & Meena .. Namma puthu mappillai Sri Embarrassed , summa kalakkaraaru  Thumbs Up... I like his acting Tongue .. Actually i started watching this serial for Sri & Durga Embarrassed , as they are my fav artists ... No doubt they excel in their performances in Uravugal too Thumbs UpThumbs Up .. Who  gave me a shocking surprise is , Sivakavitha ... Even though i have seen her performances in other serials , i was not that impressed that time .. In Uravugal , she does a real good , wonderful job ClapClapClap ... No one else can do justice for her role ... Keep up the good work Sivakavitha aka Ranjani Thumbs Up ....

gurubaran

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Yappa, what a master minded person this Mugundhan is AngryAngry!!!  Ippove intha range la plot pannurarinna, later on wondering what else he will do naa Confused!  Poor Krishna, he'll once again have to take the blame for this too Cry!!!  I agree with you all.... when Gayu gets to know that Krishna is not well educated, she may fireback and blame Krishna for that letter Ouch??? 

Meenu and Sis, I have to agree with you guys Smile!  Sree acting is super oo super, as well as Ranjini ClapClap.....  I feel that almost all the artists playing the respective characters have been chosen well Clap! Peelisivam is suitable for Annamalai character!!!  So far, the serial is good!

Thank you for the kallakkal update Melz and to Atinamma in advance Clap

Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 12 June 2009 at 1:02pm

gurubaran

atina

Channel Moderator

atina

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nithyamkv

yarange andha Annamaliyay thoonil katti 50 savkkadi kudungal..

Poor Krishna.. Cry
Let us make 100.....50 adi.....for my sake.......Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubarannithyamkv

atina

Channel Moderator

atina

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smlaksh

. Who  gave me a shocking surprise is , Sivakavitha ... Even though i have seen her performances in other serials , i was not that impressed that time .. In Uravugal , she does a real good , wonderful job ClapClapClap ... No one else can do justice for her role ... Keep up the good work Sivakavitha aka Ranjani Thumbs Up ....
I totally agree with you Maha.......normally our eyes will be fixed on the main characters only....but in Sivakavitha's case she makes us to marvel her performance......as if this kind of expressions and acting come to her naturaaly....she does it so easily.......GR Thambi.....a Sivakavitha fan club will be started soon I guess....Clap

gurubaran

hemavathy

hemavathy

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
i like only tms but uravugal is also excellent serial so i try to watch this serial also .i like sri very much in this serial

atina

Channel Moderator

atina

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Hema...good that you like this serial also buddy.

Please keep visiting us!!!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Thank you for the kalakkal update Atinamma ClapClap...

hmm...... when they bumped into each other, Krishnan tells her that book is his life naa... so i'm sure Gayu would believe he too shares the same interest as her..... making her accept him more now...

but Uh nooo...... poor Krishna and Paarvathy amma.  At first, I knew this letter by selfish Mugundhan would get Krishnan into trouble........to add fuel on fire, Annamalai appa happened to have seen Krishnan talking to Gayu, so he'll def. think that letter was drafted by Krishnan when he gets a hand on it....... and now, when they ahve no money, Paarvathy amma is hurt OuchOuchOuch.......oh man..... the blame will once again go on Krishnan for making Annamalai behave that way.......... man at first i thought Senthil woudl be the Saguni........but this Mugundhan AngryAngryAngry is the worst of all Dead....

i hope nothing happens to Paarvathy amma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top