Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

star_light_1993

star_light_1993

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

I think they are saving some of the good bye scene for the official trailer.But Edward was not supposed to make any physical contact, maybe Chris wanted to add a goodbye kiss. And Bella was not supposed to react then because she was totally confused and only reacts after Edward leaves her. So that scene is perfect too. Kristen's expression was the best when with laurent.

i just checked the book and EDWARD KISSES BELLAS FOREHEAD i checked it after reading lrl_rocks post by the way i loved the trailer they have just not shown everything and u cant expect them to show also.And please everyone check the book before posting what u think BELLA DOES REACT

Edited by star_light_1993 - 08 June 2009 at 10:13am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Cant they go by the book? (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_light_1993

i just checked the book and EDWARD KISSES BELLAS FOREHEAD i checked it after reading lrl_rocks post by the way i loved the trailer they have just not shown everything and u cant expect them to show also.And please everyone check the book before posting what u think BELLA DOES REACT

Read the book just now, he does kisses her forehead and here I was thinking Chris added that part.Stern Smile
In the break up scene,bella doesn't know what to say, she doesn't even realize until he's out of her view.By the time she starts to follow him, he was already gone and then she finally breaks down. So that scene seems to be like the book.SmileI dont think I will be able to stop my tears if I see the break up, my situation was pathetic when reading the book.Unhappy

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
well, yes they should read the book. .
If youre talkiong bout Twilight, ermmmm, i got nothing to say bout it, simply the book was miles better.
If we aRE  talking bout NEw moon, then we really shouldnt say anything, cuz only the trailer came out, combining all different parts of the movie, aftter the party, during the party, edward leaving, laurent n bella, jacob rescuing bells from paul. etc, etc... so we really cant say that much  bout NEw moon.

ALL  i can say is that, if directors are making a movie, based on a book, they should read it!

Hope i wasn't rude!
-Love Esha

Edited by -Esha_423- - 08 June 2009 at 1:32pm

* ~ Roshni ~ *

IF-Rockerz

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100%-princess

Originally posted by ..sukhi..

i agree with most of what you mean but im talking about the scripts, large chunks like you mentioned is missing in twilight and after watching the promos they completely changed the way bella found out how jake was a werewolf, how edward reacted to jasper trying to attack bella, including the entire family. it was awkward watching how everyone just stood there while edward pushed him away, in the book they did more than that, all of them were literally about to attack bella but somehow managed not too. Yes they have missed out chunks but i think i've read that its because of money and time but i feel your frustration. But like other people have said it is just the trailer and we'll have 2 watch the movie to find out if they kept it to the book or not. I thought it was weird as well when no1 else reacted to jasper/edward scene - i would have thought there would have been more reactions etc but we need to see how it is in the film

and when edward left bella he didnt as so much touch her, and they showed it so different. it just takes the meaning away from the actual book. i mean, i agree in hp they stayed by the book a lot more and it was better, for twilight they are just changing too much and its annoying the shit out of me lol. i wish i could burn those scripts that one lady found and make em go by the detailed descriptions and storyline in the book, but nope! arghh. frustrated? very.

apologize about the rudeness. i dont think u were rude at allSmile 

yeah i was dissapointed. the reaction to paper cut was pretty dull, I agree 100% they were all just standing there looking awkward. but u have to remember that this is a trailer nothings in sequence, they put bunch of scenes togather and make a trailer,  when we see the full scene maybe judging would be easier. u can tell nothing from trailers, maybe when we watch the birthday scene they'll show the reactions better and everything in detail. and when i watched the seperation scene it was obvious they just showed some key moments from it. otherwise everything looks great. i cn tell that chris weitz is a better director then katherine hardwicke i think that too - he does seem like a better director, and kristen's expressions were amazing during the scene with laurent. and nikki for the frist time looks like rosalie, in twilight i was dissapointed sense she didn't even look that pretty, from the type of clothes she wore she looked older then esme. I was surprised they picked her for rosalie, rosalie's described as the most beautiful and i dont think nikki reed matched the character decribed but she might be better in new moon i dont know new moon's gonna be great don't worry hopefully!!

btw thanx to nimy!Big smile i thought i was the only one lol - i thought i would get kristen fans telling me stuff cuz i dont really like her as bella lol and everyone else has really mentioned abt the whole chunks being taken out n the trailer so im not gna repeat but we can prob comment better once the movie is released

Edited by * ~ Roshni ~ * - 08 June 2009 at 2:02pm

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

Originally posted by 100%-princess

Originally posted by ..sukhi..

i agree with most of what you mean but im talking about the scripts, large chunks like you mentioned is missing in twilight and after watching the promos they completely changed the way bella found out how jake was a werewolf, how edward reacted to jasper trying to attack bella, including the entire family. it was awkward watching how everyone just stood there while edward pushed him away, in the book they did more than that, all of them were literally about to attack bella but somehow managed not too. Yes they have missed out chunks but i think i've read that its because of money and time but i feel your frustration. But like other people have said it is just the trailer and we'll have 2 watch the movie to find out if they kept it to the book or not. I thought it was weird as well when no1 else reacted to jasper/edward scene - i would have thought there would have been more reactions etc but we need to see how it is in the film

and when edward left bella he didnt as so much touch her, and they showed it so different. it just takes the meaning away from the actual book. i mean, i agree in hp they stayed by the book a lot more and it was better, for twilight they are just changing too much and its annoying the shit out of me lol. i wish i could burn those scripts that one lady found and make em go by the detailed descriptions and storyline in the book, but nope! arghh. frustrated? very.

apologize about the rudeness. i dont think u were rude at allSmile 

yeah i was dissapointed. the reaction to paper cut was pretty dull, I agree 100% they were all just standing there looking awkward. but u have to remember that this is a trailer nothings in sequence, they put bunch of scenes togather and make a trailer,  when we see the full scene maybe judging would be easier. u can tell nothing from trailers, maybe when we watch the birthday scene they'll show the reactions better and everything in detail. and when i watched the seperation scene it was obvious they just showed some key moments from it. otherwise everything looks great. i cn tell that chris weitz is a better director then katherine hardwicke i think that too - he does seem like a better director, and kristen's expressions were amazing during the scene with laurent. and nikki for the frist time looks like rosalie, in twilight i was dissapointed sense she didn't even look that pretty, from the type of clothes she wore she looked older then esme. I was surprised they picked her for rosalie, rosalie's described as the most beautiful and i dont think nikki reed matched the character decribed but she might be better in new moon i dont know new moon's gonna be great don't worry hopefully!!

btw thanx to nimy!Big smile i thought i was the only one lol - i thought i would get kristen fans telling me stuff cuz i dont really like her as bella lol and everyone else has really mentioned abt the whole chunks being taken out n the trailer so im not gna repeat but we can prob comment better once the movie is released

OMG ur the first person who agreed with me. last i said "not pretty enough to play rosalie" and i was told that i'm shallow. acting is more important but rosalie's beauty was huge part of her character. personally i thought megan fox would be a perfect rosalie but i don't know how she would  look as a blonde

* ~ Roshni ~ *

IF-Rockerz

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
and nikki for the frist time looks like rosalie, in twilight i was dissapointed sense she didn't even look that pretty, from the type of clothes she wore she looked older then esme. I was surprised they picked her for rosalie, rosalie's described as the most beautiful and i dont think nikki reed matched the character decribed but she might be better in new moon i dont know new moon's gonna be great don't worry hopefully!!

OMG ur the first person who agreed with me. last i said "not pretty enough to play rosalie" and i was told that i'm shallow. acting is more important but rosalie's beauty was huge part of her character. personally i thought megan fox would be a perfect rosalie but i don't know how she would  look as a blonde

Really i'm the 1st person? lol - i think ashley green is pretty but she suits alice's role - i imagined alice like herSmile u were told u are shallow 4 thinking that? i dont think saying that makes u shallow at all - like me im sure u imagined rosalie different but in the book she is described 'the most beautiful' and not that nikki reed isnt pretty but she wouldnt be my 1st choice for rosalies character at all. I dont know who i would have thought - the only blonde i can think of is blake lively or sum1 new but yes megan fox is very pretty

shamma92

Goldie

shamma92

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
i agree with you, in the trailer they show jake flying towards laurent and he suddenly transforms into a werewolf but that is not how it is in the book- i really hope they put that bit in and not some random scene- i also was slightly disappointed with twilight, i wanted to see more of edward and bella in school before they become a couple, especially the blood test scene

nimmy1010

Goldie

nimmy1010

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 7:56am | IP Logged
hey roshni....hi 5 to u.... but as far as as rosalie is concerned....hmm...i wud say dat she dint xatly disappoint me in twilight as much as bella did...but den new moon luks more promising,.....rosalie's hair-do luks waaaayyyy better.....

so i guess v shud wait n watch out for new moon....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top