Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

meluvsrk

IF-Dazzler

meluvsrk

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Ok guys this is the first time I am writing something like this and I agree I'm not such a good writer. But I had this idea on my mind and really wanted to share it with you all. I am sorry guys it's a long but I didn't want to miss any details. So please bear with me. Ans also do point out my negative parts so that I can improve the next time. Thank you so much for reading this post! Comments and feedbacks will really be appreciated. Smile

Just a heads up SaJan have already confessed their love for each other.

The phone that lay beside the bed rang continuously. The girl rose up looked at the clock, then the calendar and the smiled. It was 14th February and 6:30 in the morning. Samart always calls in the morning at this time. And above all today was Valentines Day ' the day of love! The phone was still ringing and she came of her thoughts. She hurriedly picked up the receiver.

G: (excitedly) Hello Samrat?

B: Mujhe pata hein ki Samrat bahut handsome hai, tumhe pasand bhi hein aur tumhari sapno mein bhi aata hein...magar iska matlab ye to nahi hein na ki tum mujhe ' apne dost Benji ko bhul jao? Very bad Gunjan (singing) "dost dost na raha"

G: (shyly) nahi Benji waisa kuch bhi nahi hai. wo to mein bas....

B: bas bas Gunjan ab bahane mat banao...main samajta hu..waise bhi mujhe tumhe kuch aur batana tha.

G: wo kya?

B: Actually tumhe bhi pata hoga, aaj kitna special day. To Samrat college nahi aayega aur usne mere liye bhi date fix kardiya...so main bhi nahi aayunga...

G: (cutting in between) kya aaj Samrat college nahi aayega?

B: (grinning) Gunjan, maine abhi wohi to kaha na..aaj mein aur Samrat...hum dono college nahi aayenge! Samrat to kaal raat se hi ghar mein nahi hein....party kar raha hein kisi dost ke farmhouse pe...mujhe pata tha tum hamara intazaar karogi...so maine tumhe phone kardiya.

G: (with tears in her eyes) oh! Accha thik hain. Thank you Benji mujhe bata ne k liye.

B: Ok bye Gunjan! Tum college jakar apni book k saath enjoy karo.... (smiling) aur mein apni date k saath enjoy karunga!

G: (almost crying) Bye!

And she hangs of the phone. How could Samrat do this to her? She thought "pehli baar maine Valentines Day ka itna intazaar kiya aur Samrat...tumne mujhe phone tak nahi kiya. Har din to phone karte the...to phir aaj kyun nahi???" She has tears rolling down her cheeks. In the meantime Nupur sees Gunjan sitting in her bed (with half eyes open) and says in a sleepy voice "Good Morning Gunjan. Kya kar rahi hain?" Gunjan wipes away her tears and then looks at Nupur and says "Good Morning di. Mein abhi uthi so fresh hone jaa rahi hu." She then gets up from her bed and goes to freshen up. Nupur turns to the other side and sleeps again.

Samrat's house

Benji tells him the whole phone conversation.

B: Samrat. ye kya dude....tune to subah subah hi Gunjan ko sad kardiya? Not fair yaar.. bichara kitni sad ho gayi hi!

S: Bas yaar Benji!  Don't make me feel guilty. Mujhe pata hain k chasmish abhi sad hein....just because of me. But mein bhi to usse surprise dena chahata tha. After all yeh hamara first Valentines Day hain...aur chasmish k liye main ye din aur bhi special banana chahata hu. Mujhe pata hain mere surprise dekhte hi uski face main wo cute si smile wapas aajayegi (he then smiled)

B: Tu kitna sweet hai re...

S: Wo to mujhe pata hain (winks)

B: To phir ye bata meri date ka naam kya hai?

S: DATE??? (remembering that he had promised Benji that he'd fix him up with a girl if he helped him) oh....Benji have patience dude...wo kehte hain na intazaar ka result sweet hota hain...tu thori na subah 2 baje usse date par lejayega?

B: Par Samrat????

S: (cutting in between) Ab hume college chalna chahiye (smiles)

Excel College:

Gunjan is walking through the corridor with a sad face. Everyone around her are giving their partners gifts and flowers and telling each other the three magical words. She didn't want anything from Samrat. She just wanted to celebrate this special day with the most special person of her life. She goes near the basketball court, stands there and then walks away toward her classroom. Samrat, who is hiding behind one of the poles, sees Gunjan sad and thinks "I'm sorry chasmish, tum meri wajah se kitni sad ho....par ab sirf kuch der aur...tumhe tumhari surprise mil jayegi...aur tumhari us beautiful face mein wo cute si smile wapas aa jayegi..."

Gunjan enters her class and sits down. Then she looks beside her. It was Samrat's seat. But he wasn't there next to her today. Meanwhile, Professor Shukla, their history teacher entered the classroom. All the students settled down. Uday, one of the students in the class and also Gunjan's cousin, made fun of Shukla Sir. Everyone started laughing but Gunjan remained quite. She thinks "wo aaya kyun nahi? Kya use meri yaad nahi aati? Ek party karne liye???" Samrat was seeing all hiding from the door. Benji came and said to Samrat that the preparations were finished. Samrat goes over to look at them.

S: Not bad Benji. It's perfect. Only wish chasmish ko ye pasand aayega.

B: Don't worry dude. Tera plan kabhi fail huwa hein kya???

S: Thanks dude meri madat karne k liye!

B: Anytime yaar....

They hug and Samrat goes towards the library. Samrat then signals one boy to do as he had instructed.

Gunjan's Class:

As Shukla Sir was trying to teach a guy comes.

Boy: Excuse me sir, Principal sir ne kisi Gunjan ko music room main bulaya hain.

Uday: Music room main? Hamare principal kabse musician bane?? (whole class laughs) Aur unone naye peon bhi rakhi? (class burst into laughter)

The boy seems to be irritated by the silly jokes.

Shukla Sir: Chup kar nalayak. Pata aaj kal ki chatrao (students) mein aakal hoti bhi hein ya nahi? Gunjan aap jaiye.

G: (wondering why the principal would call her in the music room) Ji sir.

She goes towards the boy and thanks him for letting her know. She then goes towards the music room still wondering. She reaches the music room and knocks at the door. No answer. She knocks again but again no response. She stands there for a while, thinks and then slowly opens the door. The room was dark. She then called "Sir" when the lights were on. She couldn't believe what she just saw. The room was decorated only with red roses and balloons. There were her pictures from talent parade, dram rehearsals, diwali party, etc on the wall. In the wall, facing opposite to the door, there was a big heart shaped with Samrat love Gunjan written on it. She had smile on her lips and tears on her eyes. She looked around to see another poster of hers with "Happy Valentine's Day chasmish" written on it. Then someone came from behind. Yes, it was Samrat....her Samrat. He came in front of her and said "Happy Valentines Day love" By now tears were rolling down her cheeks. How could she even think that Samrat would forget about her? He then knelt to the ground and pulled out a red rose.  The petals of the red rose started dropping on top of her. Gunjan couldn't help but remember Rose day! This was what she had expected then. She was now crying.

S: (who was on his knees now) I know chasmish, aaj maine tumhe bahut hurt kiya hain. Subah phone bhi nahi kiya. But what could I do? I wanted to make this day very special for you. Meri life mein aake tumhe mera har din special banaya hain'.main chahata tha ki is special person k liye mein kuch special karu. Chasmish, trust me I can't even imagine my life without you. Thank you meri zindagi main aane k liye'..thank you chasmish meri life ko aur bhi special banane k liye...(standing up) I love you chasmish!

G: (thinking) Samrat loves me so much. How could I even suspect his love?

Samrat gives her the red rose. She looks at his smiling face, then takes the rose.

S: (again) I love you chasmish!

He really wanted to hear those three magical words from her mouth. Those words would make his day even more special. Gunjan was really sorry. She didn't know what to do! She looked at the rose and then the decorations in the rooms. She then looked at Samrat and then....hugged him. Samrat was shocked. He had hugged before but this was the first time his love had hugged him.

G: I am really sorry Samrat....pata nahi maine kya kya soch liya tha

S: It's ok chasmish.

G: (cutting him in between) And thank you Samrat mere liye itna sab karne k liye. Mein bahut khush hu...k mere zindagi mein tum aaye Samrat.

Samrat was really happy today because he had made his chasmish happy. What more did he want?

G: I love you Samrat. I love you very much!

She had said it. This was exactly what he wanted to hear on this special day. He hugged even more tightly.

S: I love you too chasmish!

I hope you guys liked it. This is my first attempt, so please forgive me for any kind of mistakes. Feedbacks and comments will be really appreciated. Thanks for reading once again. Smile

Edited by ayushma30 - 08 June 2009 at 9:57am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cute-kanwalmiriam2nimm_okabuli16358674OzymandiasAttractiveAdya-Drishti-268143

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SaJan one shot -- Valentine's special!" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rohinipaul003

Groupbie

rohinipaul003

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

hey!..nice 1..good attempt...nice story....Clap

Fairyfaria

IF-Dazzler

Fairyfaria

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Very Nice Attempt Buddy Do Write More!!!

prince-tidus

prince-tidus

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
very nice Attempt .. i don't know you did it

-Khushali-

Goldie

-Khushali-

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
awesome dear.....write more!!!

Anjalika Khanna

Goldie

Anjalika Khanna

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
nyc shot.............

meluvsrk

IF-Dazzler

meluvsrk

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rohinipaul003

hey!..nice 1..good attempt...nice story....Clap

thank you so much for the response..it really means a lot to me!!! i'm glad you liked my story...thank you!

meluvsrk

IF-Dazzler

meluvsrk

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fairyfaria

Very Nice Attempt Buddy Do Write More!!!

thank you so much for your comment. it's really encouraging...thanks for taking time to read it!Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top