the_charm thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Well friends today is Best Friends Day! Yup, a special day to make your special friend feel special!😉

"What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies."-Aristotle

Come what may, your best friend is one of those persons who'll stay by your side, forever. They know everything about you, from the smallest things to the biggest secrets. They have seen you - crying and laughing. They have been there for you during your best and worst times. They have never left a chance to let you know that they care. They have tried their best to keep you smiling, laughing and to fulfill all your dreams. They have given you courage when life was low. They have cried with you and laughed with you. They have brought out the best in you but yet pointed out your mistakes, lovingly. They have lend you their shoulder to cry. To say, they have done it all. And they are your world!

So when you get a chance to thank them, to make them feel special and let them know that they are special and that they have brightened up your life just by being there, why leave it? Yup, today, 8th June is Best Friends Day!

So let your best friends know that they are special. Today, spend your day with them - reliving all your wonderful and not-so-wonderful memories.

And now a question for you all...

Who is a best friend?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Best Friends Day To All....

Well My Best Friends Are  Bestest  Saher,Abhigail, Karan, Maleka, Nina,....:) I just Love Them and thanks Them for being there when i need them a big hug to All......🤗
mimi0295 thumbnail
Happy Best friends day everyone!
Amazing post babes =)

Who is a best friend?
Well, to me, a best friend is someone who stands out in the crowd. Someone who you can tell EVERYTHING to, and not worry that they'll mock you. A best friend is someone who keeps their word, and someone who isn't afraid to let the world know that you're their friend. A best friend is one of THE most important people(s) in your life.

I'd just like to give a shoutout to some of my closest friends here on I-F.

Humaira- Hummer, you literally put the BEST in friends. You're EVERYTHING I want in a friend. Starting from craziness, to down right seriousness... you're the BEST! We joined I-F together, and you sent me the FIRST ever PM... asking if I wanted to be your friend. Since then, we've become msn buddies, and crazy spammers! I know you left I-F, and I miss you so much. But the fact that you ALWAYS keep in touch through IM is just WOW. You're the BEST Hummy, I luv ya like a sister, no lies. <3

PB- BHAIYUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! You're just AMAZING, I dont even know where to start, and where to end. Seriously, it's been like 5-6 months since I've known you, but it seems like we've been friends forever! Hahaha, remember our "Liven up TSPLS forum" plans? We decided to spam every post and create bakwas filled ones! Haha, we got warnings for spamming back and forth!!! 😆 And then we started PMing each other... what started off as a mutual friendship ended up forming the PSB bond! I honestly don't know what I'd do without you.

Macaroni [Ravjot]- MACARONI!!!! *hugs* You is the BESTEST friend EVER! We're more of the "msn buddies" LOL and we're super big spammers (remember the Teji thread?) 😆 You're SOOO much fun, and SO much like me... you're amazing and talented and I can go on and on about you! The Macaroni and Cookie duo! hahaha, we ROCK! You're the BEST, and I need to talk to you on msn atleast for an hour a day, or my day isnt complete! I feel like I've known you since forever... and I <3 you!

My CRAZY mansionare triplets (Shona and P3)- You guys are just AWESOME! I posted like 6000 things in a MONTH because of you all 😆 With all our crazy theories (the MPCT which has become super famous) and Shona/P3's parodies... you both are just the BEST! You both are so much fun to be around, be it on I-F or msn... or even through our PMs. I love you girls <3

I'd also like to thank ALL my friends on I-F ! All of you are important to me, *blows a kiss*
WildestDreams thumbnail
Happy Best Friends Day to everyone....😃
My best friend is my mum and my school friend Elisa 
Lilmizz_Rahela thumbnail
Happy Best Friends Day To All.... my best frnd is m skl m8z n in IF who rr m m8z...
thnx everyone who iz m m8z in here n does wonderful messages...
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy BEST FRIENDS Day to all!!!!!!! 🤗

A best friend is a person who understands you completely and even when you know the entire world is standing against you, you know that your best friend will be standing by you come what may.  That's a true best friend who laughs in your happiness and cries in your pain and gets your confidence boosted when you're feeling low.

I want to thank all of my AMAZING friends for making my life so much more worth living!

I love you all! 🤗

-Mahi
Madiha_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Freinds are truely your most precious posession!! 👏😊

Edited by Pokemon12! - 14 years ago
Lion_Tiger thumbnail
happy best friends day to everyone
meluvsrk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

On this special day I would like to wish my school friends Arina, Neha and Drishty a very Happy Best Friend Day! I miss you all very much.

I would also like to wish all my friends in the forum in this special day. It feels good to have you all as friends.

HAPPY BEST FRIEND DAY TO EVERYONE!!!
-Divz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Best frnds day to everyone!!!