Tamil  Reality Shows

Maanada Maayilada 4 Discussions! Results pg17 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 22

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 23 June 2009 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Hi guys,

Weekend busy.. so din't watch it.. Also, i think i won't be watching it anymore as I need some rest on weekends.. It just has become like a dragging serial...

I don't have any fav pair though I like kiran.

All the Best to all participants..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maanada Maayilada 4 Discussions! Results pg17 (Page 5)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 7:32am | IP Logged
i support rehman, nikeshia and mani!!!

i liked azar doing his jai ho part
bala's movie is coming out soon

hopefully this season is gonna be good

good luck to everyone

s_suja

s_suja

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Hey guyz..let me join with u guyz here 2Wink!!!!!well im great fan of MM!!!now im really nt that much interested  2 watch MM4!!!coz of the judgezAngry!!!! anyway, hope this season will rockzSmile!!!nd all the very best 2 all the participantzBig smile!!!

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Can some one post the pairs and their photos...

mitho

Groupbie

mitho

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 3:00am | IP Logged
About yesterday's episode:
the score is different now Kala 20 Kush 15 Namitha 15
It was a duet roundSmile

The first pair was Kumaran and Apsara.
it was a nice duet and Kumaran's style was good. Kala master told apsara that she have to be careful since she has got a good pair. the persormace for "aiyo aiyo un kangal" was soo cute..... Kush said that she has become a fan of Kumaran after watching his performance. Namitha said that they lokked like they were made for each other. Their score Kala: 18.5  Namitha:13  Kush:14

Next Rahman and Nikisha
It wsa nice, but they said that Rahman has to work a bit with his expression. Nikish said that she has got a chance in a telugu movie as a heroine after mm4. And Nikisha was really good. Their score Kush:13  Kala:18.5  Namitha:14

Next Uweraj (he is new) and Theepa
Theepa impressed all the judges with her improvement. And got a gift from kala master. Uweraj had a Jazz\Salsa style in his dance soo they told him to chance it a bit. And Theepa was looking very cute like a heroine. her dance for "minnalgal kuthadum malaikaalam" was soo cute n romantic.... Their score Kala:18  NAmitha:13   Kush:14

Next Kiran and Sridevi
the start was really nice with the slowmotion fight....and their dance for "adiye kolluthe" was good.Kiran's style was good, but he did not finish his steps ....and they also had small
minuses.... Their score Kala:18.5    Namitha:12  Kush:13

Next Mahseh and Priyadarshini
Mahesh's dance for the song "irava Pagala" was good and his expression was good.... Priya forgot steps in between the next song and he sang both male and female voice..... they had some mistakes........ Their score Namitha:11   Kala:17   Kush:12

Next Lokesh and Swetha
It was soo romanic and soo sweet and Lokesh was sooo good his expression and everything. He got a new name Choclateboy........NAmitha was sooo glad with their dance.....the chorogrphy was sooo nice and romantic..... Their score Kush: 15   Namitha:15   KAla:19.5

Next Niwas and Krithika
the judges said that they once a gain had proved that they are good artists and not dancers. But it was nice..... I think the judges expected more from them...... Their score KAla: 18.5  Namitha:13  Kush:13.5

Next was Mano and Sugumar (they felt that they were good together)
First mano danced with Apsara and then Sugmar came like a girl and danced with him It was full of comedy....... it was a very nice performance... full of entertainment.... didn't get the score

Next Gokul and Neepa
Golkul was soo good and he looked like a hero and his style was sooo goood and his walk was toooo gooood. his expression was soo good. and Neepa was also  good. Their dance for " neje neje" was soo cute. Their score Kala:19.5   Kush:15   Namitha:15

Last Karthik anf Soundarya
they were soo cute together and Soundarya was soo good  her dance, expression, style and everything and also KArthik. It was soo nice to watch their dance....Their dance for "nejukol peiydidum" (vaaranam aayiram) was superb. Karthik's expression was sooo good... Kush said that Soundarya was 16 and going to be 17years. She was soo pretty in that pink dress. Their score Kala:19.5   Kush:15   Namitha:14

BP Lokesh and Soundarya....

Couldn't get their pics..... And Vasawi left she couldn't participate....

Edited by mitho - 29 June 2009 at 3:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the info and updates mitho.. so nice of u..  Loks its good...

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 29 June 2009 at 10:44am | IP Logged
i dont really like the scoring this season
its just confusin

as you can see above the mm2 and mm3 old participants got the best marks
i can gurantee the old people will win this season

so vasavi is out and they have some new guy

things will get more clear from the next episode

lankan121

Groupbie

lankan121

Posted: 30 June 2009 at 12:28am | IP Logged
can anyone please explain how the points thing work? it looks stupid. anyway this season borning so far and whats with contestants leaving in the middle did they not know they are going to particpate in a dance show? waste of time coming and leaving?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top