Tamil  Reality Shows

Maanada Maayilada 4 Discussions! Results pg17 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 22

faz28

faz28

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Today only 2 pair were announced. 

Gokul & Nipa

and

Niwas & krithika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maanada Maayilada 4 Discussions! Results pg17 (Page 3)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lankan121

Groupbie

lankan121

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiles86

mm overall is very rich...i wish some of this money went to poor communities in Sri Lanka or something

anyways enjoy mm4 everyone

that is very caring of you, the least mm could do is atleast raise awareness since i am a srilankan tamil myself. i would expect at least that from mm. ok why did they only announce two pair do they want to drag this for another week or so? i am just going to start watching when the real competetion starts. it was obvious that niwas and kirthika and gokul and nipa would be. but i dont understand why kala master wants to drag this show for another week oh mann does anyone know who the 3rd judage is atleast oh do we have to wait another week lol

Edited by lankan121 - 14 June 2009 at 2:13pm

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

The judges are none other than Namitha and evergreen Kusbhoo along with Kala master.

They are yet to select the rest of the couples...hence this dragging cause both the judges and viewers have to get to know the dancers and select the right pair.

Well..I am happy for Niwas-Kiru pair..but Gokul and Neepa..? I wonder how they will work out...Ermm

I think   Rahman-Nikisha or swetha-kiran or soundarya -lokesh  will be selected...or one of the these will get paired up each other.

btw..they changed out Kripa with Soundarya today.

nice performanced...but stil..the boys rocksCool

Mayil_irahe

Mayil_irahe

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 6:44am | IP Logged

yeah the boys rocks :) i really liked Rahman- Kiran, Lokesh- Niwas (eventhough Lokesh didnt dance so much, it was nice to see Niwas' style ) and ofcourse Gokul and Karthik.

Rahman seems to be a promising contestant, so i hope he gets a good pair.

Another contestant who surprised me was Kathal Sugumar, it didnt look like he could dance when you saw him in the previous round.

Eventhough it was cool to see all the kids dance with soundarya and swetha (i am not sure about the names) i didnt really look at the two girls, and when Azar where there they just looked like the girls who dance in the background :(

About the pairs: it would not have been rigth if Niwas and Krithika were seperated, so i am very happy that they are together :)

And Gokul and Neepa: didnt they dance/ or make fun of  "kangel irandal " in a special round in mm2, i am looking forward to there performances.

another thing: are these to pairs going to dance together in the next show so Lokesh and Karthik/ apsara and nepa's old pair dance together? :s

Sandhya29

Sandhya29

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Im not very happy with this season so far....I think Kala master is follwing Vijay tv and trying to make this one big mega serial..Also the guys really rock but as far as the new girls, they need to improve a lot!  She should have picked better conetstants..Hopefully they improve as the show goes on...All the guys are great ...I thought suhasini and Priya from KKK r going to be therer but I guess not ..I wuld have been great if they were there...

The worse part is Namitha! I dunt know why they have her as a judge???? Even rambha would have been better!  Anyways I bet you guys shes gonna leave the show in the middle just like she did in MM1 and in boys vs. girls

mitho

Groupbie

mitho

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
yeh its really nice to see that some of the participants have improved a bit from the first episode.
Happy that Nivas and Krithika r together.
And GoCool n Neepa expecting a lot from them.
Rahaman and Kiran r really good and also like swetha,Soundarya n Nikisha.
Nice to see Kush backSmile
And it was very, very, very nice to see Azhar, couldn't  take ma eyes from him. He is a really great dancer n his pluss is that he dance soo fast I think he is the first dancer I have seen who dance soo fast like that n I think he will get a chance in mm5.
Smile

Hey guys have u heard that mm3 Darshini is acting in a movie the name is "Vizhiyile Malarnthathu"

Edited by mitho - 16 June 2009 at 12:18am

fazra

fazra

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 5:07am | IP Logged
yes i knew

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 7:48am | IP Logged
i've only seen the first episode of mm4 and all the dances were horrible ....sry

hopefully it gets better

i dnt really like mm4 so far

but i heard azar danced so im lookin forward to dat...he's amazing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top