Tamil  Reality Shows

Maanada Maayilada 4 Discussions! Results pg17 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 22

Page 1
Page   of 22
Page 3 Page 22

Mayil_irahe

Mayil_irahe

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Hi Guys happy to see this new thread :)

First I want to say that the stage is big, beautiful and amazing :)

It was good to see the  alle old particiapents GoCool, Karthik, Niwas, Lokesh, Absara, Krithika and Nepa ....they deserved a second chance, but i was also expecting participants like Swetha (from mm3) and Chaithanya...but the new Swetha seems to be a good dancer to :)

i am looking forward to next episode :)

p.s I also think that Niwas-Krithika should be together in this season :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maanada Maayilada 4 Discussions! Results pg17 (Page 2)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mitho

Groupbie

mitho

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 10:20am | IP Logged

hi friends

hope u all enjoyed the winner partySmile. it was really nice
Yeh the show yesterday was good with new participants. some of them were good dancers and some need abit practice, but sure that they will be better dancers when they leave this mm4. Embarrassed

And it was really nice to see Gokol, Karthee, Niwas, Krithika, Apsara and Neepa back. And I was really glad to see Lokesh coz I didn't expect him there. But i missed Swetha (mm3), Chaitanya, Ragavi, Kavi and some other old participants which I thought will be there.Unhappy

And it was nice to see FAyaz, Azhar and Arun on the stage. And it was also nice to see Darshini, Priya, Chaitanya, Sugna, Nisha, Ranjith, Ishwarya...... sitting there, but I thought the mm3 participants were going to dance like the mm2 participants did in the mm3 start.

The only thing I felt was a bit bad was that NAmitha was showing herself as usual, she should wear more comfortable clothes coz this show is  beeing watched by children, elders n everyone!! so she should dress properly!Confused

Gonne miss mm3 a lot hope the mm3 participants will come often and give guest performancesWink

Edited by mitho - 08 June 2009 at 10:28am

lankan121

Groupbie

lankan121

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
lol i dont lke namitha either but im not going to hate her for it cause of what she is wearing. i wonder who the next judage is i hope its kushboo and not rambha cuz namitha and rambha's tamil put together means i stop watching mm4 lol

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Woohoo... let me also join you guys this session .... thanks daa pucca for the thread.... hmmm... i'm not too sure who will paired up with who, snice i'm yet to watch the first episode... but that is a nice initiative....

fazra

fazra

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 5:23am | IP Logged
thank you for all

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I will catch up MM4 this week for sure.. don't want to miss...

hemavathy

hemavathy

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 4:01am | IP Logged
i like sanjeev anna he is very good actor in serial industries

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 7:56am | IP Logged

hey everyone,

happy that mm3 is over

here's a website to find more about mm in general

http://maanadamayilada.skyrock.com/

looking forward to today's mm4 episode

however not happy how they took kartick, lokesh and gokul, neepa back
they are way more experienced than the others and it is not fair
i am 100% sure that the previous mm2 participants are gonna win this season rather than the new participants.....ooo well

i wanted new ppl in the show...maybe not enough ppl signed up or something?...i dunno

mm overall is very rich...i wish some of this money went to poor communities in Sri Lanka or something

anyways enjoy mm4 everyone

Post Reply New Post

Go to top