Tamil  Reality Shows

Maanada Maayilada 4 Discussions! Results pg17 (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 22

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

I agree, Rahman and his brother did a nice job together.  I would love to see him in MM5 too.  I remeber him winning first place in another dance show where Kala master was judging.

The results were predictable from the beginning of the season.  I actually want both Rahman and Nikeshia to come back next season too since basically the old people got more attention than the new people.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maanada Maayilada 4 Discussions! Results pg17 (Page 16)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 31 January 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
and today is the big finals... and all are dancing with fire.. and all are awesome dances.. nivas is dancing with whole body full in fire... and krithika with tuskers of elephant like... and kiran pooja using rollers skates...and lokesh swetha with using tv and graphics... and rahman and nikisha all golden glittery dances and gokul neepa as usual using uv lights and more creative innovation dance... lets hope for the best from the jodis to win cash prize of 18 lakhs...

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 31 January 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
wow todays performance by all the 5 jodis was superb... this is wat we call finals.. nivas did a risky life losing stunt of fire dance... pls make nivas krithika pair to win this mm4 title.. they are the one to deserve it.. and even rahman nikisha too did risky dance and gokul neepa was as usual full of creativity.. and lokesh swetha did good show with magic ball and using village tribal fire dance and kiran pooja were also good with some western types..

my list of top three winners after seeing the finals must be

*Nivas krithika-10 laks

*Rahman nikisha-5 laks

*Gokul neepa-3 laks...

Edited by sweetygrey - 31 January 2010 at 11:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 31 January 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Jan 31 2010

FINALS

All the dances were amazing!  MM is the best dance show in India as far as I know.  They really work hard and don't waste time unlike other shows.  All the couples did a great job and took risks.  Kala master and her choreographers really deserve the appreciation. 

Please vote for Rahman and Nikeshia!!  I feel they deserve something, since its not fair if all the old people get prizes and not the new ones.  But at the same time I want to see more of those two since I like them both.

Anyone know who the special guest is for the finale, Kala master said this season its gonna be different.  I hope all the old winners come back and dance.

All the best to all the couples the results are so predictable though.

Aahaana

faz28

faz28

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
yesterdays final was fantastic, superb. I think all the other reality shows
should learn from this, this is called finals. I think kala master, contestant ,
choregraphers and all the technician who worked should recieve a huge round
of applauseClap.

It was really nice to watch after long time i watched a complete episode yesterday.
It just sad that the results are predictable. I think Rehman & Nikisha should
win. Rehman was superb, they deserve it. Everybody should vote for dance not
for sympathy or just creativity without dance..

The least enjoyed performance was from kiran & pooja there were lots of mistakes.
rehman & nikisha rocked the floor,rehmans cloth dance was risky & it was really
superb to watch. Niwas & krithika's dance was very colourful,peacock dress,like a hen
& elephant husky but that fire stunt done by niwas was too risky it should have been avoided
there is no need of it. Lokes & swetha was also nice the stunts they did with fire was superb
specially swetha. And finally Gokul & Neepa there was very much creativity on their dance,
 it was really nice to watch. the concept gokul did on steps was similar to kiran & pooja dance.

So pls everbody vote for rehman & nikisha.

Aahaana

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
I think the spl celeb guest will be actor Vikram, he was supposed to come last years finale but couldnt make it so Shreye came instead of him.   I am yet to watch the finale..but looks like a super one from all yours comments,.,,may the best winTongue

fazra

fazra

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
me too waiting for results

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
hey guys little super star silambarasan(simbhu) is coming for the finals prize distribution on feb 5th friday in nehru indoor stadium....

let the best pair nivas krithika win the mm4 show... so pls everyone vote for them..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top