Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
wow todays performance by all the 5 jodis was superb... this is wat we call finals.. nivas did a risky life losing stunt of fire dance... pls make nivas krithika pair to win this mm4 title.. they are the one to deserve it.. and even rahman nikisha too did risky dance and gokul neepa was as usual full of creativity.. and lokesh swetha did good show with magic ball and using village tribal fire dance and kiran pooja were also good with some western types..

my list of top three winners after seeing the finals must be

*Nivas krithika-10 laks

*Rahman nikisha-5 laks

*Gokul neepa-3 laks...Edited by sweetygrey - 14 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Jan 31 2010

FINALS

All the dances were amazing!  MM is the best dance show in India as far as I know.  They really work hard and don't waste time unlike other shows.  All the couples did a great job and took risks.  Kala master and her choreographers really deserve the appreciation. 

Please vote for Rahman and Nikeshia!!  I feel they deserve something, since its not fair if all the old people get prizes and not the new ones.  But at the same time I want to see more of those two since I like them both.

Anyone know who the special guest is for the finale, Kala master said this season its gonna be different.  I hope all the old winners come back and dance.

All the best to all the couples the results are so predictable though.
faz28 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yesterdays final was fantastic, superb. I think all the other reality shows
should learn from this, this is called finals. I think kala master, contestant ,
choregraphers and all the technician who worked should recieve a huge round
of applause👏.

It was really nice to watch after long time i watched a complete episode yesterday.
It just sad that the results are predictable. I think Rehman & Nikisha should
win. Rehman was superb, they deserve it. Everybody should vote for dance not
for sympathy or just creativity without dance..

The least enjoyed performance was from kiran & pooja there were lots of mistakes.
rehman & nikisha rocked the floor,rehmans cloth dance was risky & it was really
superb to watch. Niwas & krithika's dance was very colourful,peacock dress,like a hen
& elephant husky but that fire stunt done by niwas was too risky it should have been avoided
there is no need of it. Lokes & swetha was also nice the stunts they did with fire was superb
specially swetha. And finally Gokul & Neepa there was very much creativity on their dance,
 it was really nice to watch. the concept gokul did on steps was similar to kiran & pooja dance.

So pls everbody vote for rehman & nikisha.

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think the spl celeb guest will be actor Vikram, he was supposed to come last years finale but couldnt make it so Shreye came instead of him.   I am yet to watch the finale..but looks like a super one from all yours comments,.,,may the best win😛
fazra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
me too waiting for results
SweetyGreen thumbnail
hey guys little super star silambarasan(simbhu) is coming for the finals prize distribution on feb 5th friday in nehru indoor stadium....

let the best pair nivas krithika win the mm4 show... so pls everyone vote for them..
fazra thumbnail
How u know Sweetygrey   about SIMBHU
very happy

please vote for NIWAS KIRTHIKA , RAHMAN NIKISHA and GOKUL NEEPA
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I heard too that Simbu is going to be there awarding the winners.  I don't know if someone else is coming with him though.   
The grand finale is on Friday while the big CM program is the next day Feb 6 at the same Nehru Stadium.  The entire film industry is going to be at CM's program thanking him. 
This season Kala master said that 50% of votes count only, the rest is up to the judges and their marks which makes it so obvious of who the winners are.

Edited by smiles86 - 14 years ago
fazra thumbnail
today

tension party

waiting for the results
fazra thumbnail
Who are the winners

can't wainting paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa