Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Farewell episode..... to kumaran and apsara pair.. and the grand finals result in nehru indoor stadium will be on feb 5th..

the final pair to move on to the finals is nivas and krithika...congratulations to them.. im sure they are gonna win the title mm4 this season as they are the most challenging pair and hard working ones with sandy as their choreographer with innovativeness and creativity... all the best nivas and krithika and sandy team.. u rock..

kala master said this result after a long long waiting with more medleys dances and skits by mano sukumar... poor contestants they were sooo tensed..

as all u frends guessed tat nivas pair will be selected it happened jus like tat..

and kumaran will be having a chance to participate in mm5... finally no tears and sadness in this farewell.... alls well ends well..

I finally congratulate the 5 finalists... gokul neepa, lokesh swetha, kiran pooja, rahman nikisha, and Nivas krithika... all the best jodis...

Manada Machi sollu Mayilada...

brownangel2 thumbnail
loved rahman and bother's dance, it was awesome

does anyone know the name of the movie to the song that nikesha danced for in the girls melody? ada naan oru maatri song??
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Congratulations to all the partipants, everyone worked really hard this season.

I think the results are as follow

1) Gokul/Neepa
2) Niwas/Krithika
3) Rahman/Nikeshia

Next week is the Finals Round!!!

faz28 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smiles86

Congratulations to all the partipants, everyone worked really hard this season.

I think the results are as follow

1) Gokul/Neepa
2) Niwas/Krithika
3) Rahman/Nikeshia

Next week is the Finals Round!!!

Yes agree with u it was a known fact that Gokul & Neepa will win the first prize
2) niwas & krithika
3) rehman & nikisha

But as my point of view Rahman & Nikisha should win the first prize, they deserve it

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Vijay TV is starting Jodi No 1 Season 4

Particpants from MM include Satish, Rajini and Priya

Promo can be checked out at

http://www.thamil.org/special_programs/?m=view&vid=16167
SweetyGreen thumbnail
ya ya jodi no. 1 season 4 is gonna air on this month 29th fri and sat at 10pm.. its too late timings they are telecasting...
mani sai promoditha satish rajini and priya with some choreographers too are participating...

but i think this time it will be not more interesting like previous seasons... lets wait and see... it depends upon good judges and participants...
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I knew Niwas and Kiruthika will make it to the finale....wish all of them all the best⭐️  
Cant wait to see the finale...everyone will rock!

Nice to see Kumaran gettting another chance, I think Mano too can get one😆

Rehman and his brother was so goood...👏👏 Maybe his brother should also get a chance😉
Smiles-20 thumbnail
I agree, Rahman and his brother did a nice job together.  I would love to see Rahman's brother in MM5 too.  I remember him winning first place in another dance show where Kala master was judging.

Even if Rahman and Nikeshia get third place of if they get nothing I want to see him again in MM5 too.

The results were predictable from the being of the season, I just feel bad for the other new contestants since the older people got most of the attention.
Smiles-20 thumbnail

I agree, Rahman and his brother did a nice job together.  I would love to see him in MM5 too.  I remeber him winning first place in another dance show where Kala master was judging.

The results were predictable from the beginning of the season.  I actually want both Rahman and Nikeshia to come back next season too since basically the old people got more attention than the new people.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
and today is the big finals... and all are dancing with fire.. and all are awesome dances.. nivas is dancing with whole body full in fire... and krithika with tuskers of elephant like... and kiran pooja using rollers skates...and lokesh swetha with using tv and graphics... and rahman and nikisha all golden glittery dances and gokul neepa as usual using uv lights and more creative innovation dance... lets hope for the best from the jodis to win cash prize of 18 lakhs...