Tamil Reality Shows

Maanada Maayilada 4 Discussions! Results pg17 - Page 3

mitho thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yeh its really nice to see that some of the participants have improved a bit from the first episode.
Happy that Nivas and Krithika r together.
And GoCool n Neepa expecting a lot from them.
Rahaman and Kiran r really good and also like swetha,Soundarya n Nikisha.
Nice to see Kush back😊
And it was very, very, very nice to see Azhar, couldn't  take ma eyes from him. He is a really great dancer n his pluss is that he dance soo fast I think he is the first dancer I have seen who dance soo fast like that n I think he will get a chance in mm5.
😊

Hey guys have u heard that mm3 Darshini is acting in a movie the name is "Vizhiyile Malarnthathu"
Edited by mitho - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i've only seen the first episode of mm4 and all the dances were horrible ....sry

hopefully it gets better

i dnt really like mm4 so far

but i heard azar danced so im lookin forward to dat...he's amazing
lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i hope this week eposide shows real competiton , not dragging when they already have picked the pairs whats the point?!! i mean the concept is new but just do it for one episode not for like a whole month.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
lankan,

i dont think they will start with the competition this week either...they will show rest of the selected pairs...only week after that..introduction round starts i guess🤔
lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh no i can not believe they are dragging the show once again!! come on kala master enough of you bringing out new ideas lol i seriously think bringing back lokesh was not fair at all i mean he won third prize watch him win nothing this time. lol i have my fingers crossed for rehman and nikisha. gokul said it twice i think he wanted to pair with nikisha badddddd! but no luck LOL
__likeThis. thumbnail
i just watched the first episode, i thought it is a good idea to select the pairs by audience and judges... anyway hopefully they will carry the show interesting...but what i really find unfair is that lokesh could participe again. i like lokesh dance, but he won allready the third price..ya..whatever..the judges have to know.
__likeThis. thumbnail
ohw and THANKS a lot for opening this thread meLi 😊 and all the other guys for the updates!
faz28 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Today also only 4 pair were announced,
Kiran&Sridevi
Lokesh&Swetha
Rehman&Nikisha(Mani is their choreographer)
Karthik&Soundarya(Raghu  is their choreographer)

I was very happy rehman got nikisha👏. So now on I'm going to support them.
Both of them  are very good dancers. So they have very good chance of going all the way to finals😃.
lankan121 thumbnail
oOh same rehman and nikisha is main jodi as well. I have a feeling kala master is going to do mm4 like the american dance reality shows as in the audience gets to vote who stays in and who goes out. i m not too sure but i have a feeling she going to do something similar to that this season.
kabee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx faz28 for update....the competition start next week😃    all the  contestants know whom their partner   is  but  they kept suspense for audience ...kala master announced  6 pairs rest we have to wait unti next  week....i am looking forward  first round😛...then i'll decide whom i 'll support