Users

Frequent Posters

arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks a lot dear Amrita 😳 for the pics,Mohit is looking so handsome😳
sweetchilly1234 thumbnail
i know he is on facebook...and have chatted with him lot of times....but, did you ask him for his permission before making it public dear....He might get upset....
luvsweet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetchilly1234

i know he is on facebook...and have chatted with him lot of times....but, did you ask him for his permission before making it public dear....He might get upset....

Duh dear. Facebook is a public forum. Plus if he didn't want people to know then why create something on facebook for all to know and see. He has a right to accept or deny anyone on his list. He should be happy fans will want to know ways to communicate with him. Like duh aka Common Sense dear.πŸ˜†
sweetchilly1234 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvsweet

Duh dear. Facebook is a public forum. Plus if he didn't want people to know then why create something on facebook for all to know and see. He has a right to accept or deny anyone on his list. He should be happy fans will want to know ways to communicate with him. Like duh aka Common Sense dear.πŸ˜†

it may be public forum...but, only those who are added as friends have access to his personal information.  Certain information on facebook are his property, and he hasn't made that information public eg. some photographs, or even his birthdate.  By adding you on his friends's list, he has trusted you with his information because, only his friends are able to see this information, not the public.  But oh well, I guess not all friend can be trusted...  I am just saying that, ask him before making things public...Like karan kundra, he himself made it public that he was on facebook...I don't think Mohit has done that....

regards 
luvsweet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetchilly1234

it may be public forum...but, only those who are added as friends have access to his personal information.  Certain information on facebook are his property, and he hasn't made that information public eg. some photographs, or even his birthdate.  By adding you on his friends's list, he has trusted you with his information because, only his friends are able to see this information, not the public.  But oh well, I guess not all friend can be trusted...  I am just saying that, ask him before making things public...Like karan kundra, he himself made it public that he was on facebook...I don't think Mohit has done that....

regards 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Too funny. Sorry dear but you're too funny. This guy is an actor aka celebrity. You need to chill. taking things way to personal dear. All these pics tellyc have them even the rest of the newspeople. Mohit like any other actor would love to hear from his fans. But with you defending his rights I doubt anyone on this forum would want to associate with him. You need to relax not many actors advertise they're on facebook yet it's publized. Fans love to know and want to know more about the actors they admire, love. As I said whether the link to his facebook is displayed or not. He has the option to accept or deny people onto his list. I was thinking of joining him. Still might be since I just think he's adorable in dressing and acting. Many actors display Birthdate and so forth. It's nothing new it's part of their profile. God forbide I join his facebook and add something to his wall of cute comments, you might appear there and speech me the rules on what to say and what not.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Honestly you need to relax yes some people are protective of their friends. But dear he is an actor. He knows how to handle his account. I've seen these pics of him elsewhere so if on his facebook then so what it's displayed here. Calm Down. Relax protecting a friend is admirable. But this man is an actor. I'm sure again he wants to hear from his fans liking his work. This is benefit to him in fans and more chances to other channels, shows that might be looking for a way to contact him.