welcome to ajay-kajol devgan fan club

bollywoods most successful jodiWinkWinkWink

The day Ajay

met Kajol

Pyaar to hona hai tha

aur pyaari pari
Nysa

Edited by THERU - 07 June 2009 at 6:09am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kajol & Ajay Devgan Jodi" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Just Loveeeeeeeeeee themDay Dreaming... Rab Ne Bana Di JodiBig smile God Bless Them AlwaysEmbarrassed..... Can i join this club???

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 2:49am | IP Logged
WOWWWWWWWW!!!! ajay-kajol fc!! omggg!!!! my favs in B-town!! thanks a ton for thisssHug

Therusha_Pillay

IF-Dazzler

Therusha_Pillay

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 3:52am | IP Logged
ya sure... i wasnt sure if anyone would wana join.... now im gladLOL

Therusha_Pillay

IF-Dazzler

Therusha_Pillay

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 4:07am | IP Logged
 By Meena Iyer
Posted On Saturday, May 30, 2009 at 02:16:04 AM

Ajay Devgan with Nysa

Here's a classic case of Nysa bringing up her daddy instead of the other way round. Ajay Devgan known for his nocturnal adventures till a few years ago, now actually hits the bed by 10pm every night. Even when he is shooting outdoors, like he is currently for his home production All The Best - Fun Unlimited in Goa, unit hands staying in the same hotel as him insist that the actor-producer has dinner by 9pm and heads for his bed exactly an hour later.

Of course, this whole story sounded completely unbelievable because Ajay is in Goa alone while his wife Kajol and six-year-old daughter Nysa have flown to Germany for one of Kajol's close friend's marriage. To know that despite being a bachelor for the time being Ajay stuck to a 10pm bed routine came as a bit of a shock.

When Mumbai Mirror asked Ajay whether it was true that he hit the sack as early as 10pm when his contemporaries in Mumbai step out for a party, the actor said, "Yeah, I'm in bed at 10pm sharp every single night irrespective of whether I'm in Mumbai or even on an outdoor shoot."

Ajay explained that at home he is the one who puts his daughter Nysa to bed every night.

"I have two drinks and then I spend some time playing with Nysa and see her off to bed. Once Nysa is asleep, I have my third drink, eat dinner, watch some television and then go to bed," said Ajay.

However, off late his six-year-old angel has been insisting that he should have dinner with her and sleep immediately. "Many times I just skip the third drink," added Ajay. "In recent months I have started eating my dinner at 9pm after which I read for an hour to Nysa. She just loves reading and recently she called me from overseas to say she has bought a whole load of new books that she wants me to read to her as soon as she returns to India."
"After reading to Nysa for an hour, I automatically fall asleep with her. Even when she is not around, I start yawning at 9pm and I just tell whoever I am with to please excuse me because I can't stay up post-10pm," said Ajay.

The adoring father says he is currently only a weekend dad because Nysa has school in Mumbai and can visit him in Goa only during weekends.

Ajay is indeed a reformed man.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/30/200905302009053002160471736385023/Nysa%E2%80%99s-10th-commandment.html

Therusha_Pillay

IF-Dazzler

Therusha_Pillay

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Sanjay Dutt who is all set to turn teetotaler stays away from good friend Ajay Devgan in the evening, while shooting in Goa

Sanjay Dutt has once again vowed to completely give up hard drinks. So determined is he to stick to his decision this time that he is taking all the necessary precautions including staying away from those who drink.

As a result, while Sanjay and Ajay Devgan are inseparable during the day on the sets of Rohit Shetty's All The Best, Sanjay chooses to stay away from his friend post-6pm. It's the best way He needs to move out of temptation's zone and do things that would keep him off alcohol.

Our source said, "Sanjay and Ajay are chums, but only until evening. After shooting, Ajay loves his drinks whereas Baba is off-alcohol again and this time for good.

He follows a very rigid regimen in Goa - strictly no alcohol and lots of natural exercise. In the evening, when the unit sits around gossiping and drinking, Sanjay goes swimming. And he starts his day cycling."

Therusha_Pillay

IF-Dazzler

Therusha_Pillay

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 4:14am | IP Logged

Ajay Devgan gets the god's emblem tattooed on chest

On Sunday night, Ajay Devgan finally got himself inked. But not just with his daughter's name on his chest but also an emblem of Lord Shiva to go with it.

Plans for a tattoo were on for a while, and Devgan's stylist Aalim's assistant was finally summoned to Goa for the job.

Says a source, "Ajay's an ardent bhakt of Lord Shiva. Earlier, he planned to only have his daughter Nysa's name inscribed on his chest. But then he thought, why not the one who created his daughter also? So now, it's Nysa's name and an image of Lord Shiva on his chest."

Devgan got the idea of getting a tattoo from his friend Sanjay Dutt who has four tattoos, one on his shoulder and back and two on each of his arms.

While Sanjay Dutt, Saif Ali Khan, Akshay Kumar and now Ajay Devgan have decided to flaunt their tattoos for the world to see, many of Bollywood's denizens believe tattoos are a nuisance. Bipasha Basu who's shooting in Goa along with Ajay Devgan was apparently offered a chance to get her own tattoo done.

The lady is not interested, "Never! It's painful. I will borrow John's line on the subject of getting a tattoo and say, 'You never paint or draw on the Taj Mahal.'

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2009/jun/020609-Ajay-Devgan-Tattoo-gods-emblem-Bipasha-Basu.htm

Therusha_Pillay

IF-Dazzler

Therusha_Pillay

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Maanyata Dutt is with hubby Sanjay in Goa where he is shooting for All The Best.
Maanyata with Sanjay Dutt More Pics

A source from the unit says, "Sanju looks relaxed with 'Ma' (that's what he calls Maanyata) around." The star wife had indicated that she is keen to start a family soon. Fardeen Khan has also asked wife Natasha to join him for the schedule, and if sources are to believed, this couple, too, would like to start a family. Ajay Devgan has confessed to a film magazine that he, too, would like to have another baby. Kajol flies every weekend to Goa to spend quality time with hubby Ajay. "The current mood on this outdoor is quite romantic," says a unit hand. "If things go as per plan, there might just be a baby boom in Bollywood
soon."

Post Reply New Post

Go to top