Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

First Rituraj Entry Next Will Be Alok Entry (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

naghma24

Groupbie

naghma24

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 6:09am | IP Logged
I think mages you are right...he will appear soon too...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First Rituraj Entry Next Will Be Alok Entry (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 6:51am | IP Logged
every guy in the serial HAS to fall for Akshara ! is this compulsory? abhi woh library wale ladke ko bhi bula lo ! Naitik didn't have any girlfriends? unko bhi bula lo ROFL

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 6:55am | IP Logged
no alok wont come back bcz his role was just cameo and Rajan sir gets lots of cameos in his serial...in fact ali's role was also cameo but ppl liked him so much they brought him back LOL ....but i m really sure even rituraj wont create big problems between them Big smile.....

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

every guy in the serial HAS to fall for Akshara ! is this compulsory? abhi woh library wale ladke ko bhi bula lo ! Naitik didn't have any girlfriends? unko bhi bula lo ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL
I was watching bawari piya and the guy aksi imagine  jitna bhi dikha he exacly looks like library guyROFL

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 10:05am | IP Logged

I'd totally forgotten about Alok till the other day when I was watching the old episodes of Yeh Rishta. But it never came into my mind that he might be possitbly be back. But now that you mention it, it could happen since like Mansi said, he did disappear after that train scene from where he left.

I hope that he doesn't come back. Rituraj will be more than enough from Akshara's past to be back. And if Alok comes back too, then it'll be very difficult for her. And if its after marraige, it'll be even more difficult. So hopefully he doesn't come back. Even though there might be a likely chance that he might.

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 11:38am | IP Logged
This seems to be becoming like the K-serials...

NaKshFAN

NaKshFAN

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I totally forgot about him... i hope he does not come back

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvyrkkh

This seems to be becoming like the K-serials...
which k serial is like this show can u plzz tell me?......well dear just with one entry(rituraj) u r saying its becoming k like serial...we dont even know what he will do or why he is entring...even though rituraj is in i m 1000% sure it wont be k serial Never ever...and no alok valok is entring for sure.....

Edited by minnie.reet - 07 June 2009 at 12:43pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top