Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

First Rituraj Entry Next Will Be Alok Entry

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
since rituraj is here back...i think yaar alok will be back too....you guys remember alok the guy who studies in the same college of akshara-varsha and was in love with akshara....and on the picnic shaurya beat him up left right and center....and akshara wrote her feelings out in a letter advise by dadi and varsha gave it to him...and he reads that akshara only treats him as a friend and she wants him to achieve success in life and forget her because he will only gain pain and nothing else and move on....and he tells varsha he will come back as what akshara wants him to become in life....

thats the guy...alok....who was in love with akshara

i think alok will come after marriage in NaKsh life and another hurdle....rituraj entry is here already and i think alok is on the way  after NaKsh marriage.....and maybe nandini might love him but he is still in love with akshara and maybe because of akshara advising him he might get marry to nandini...this time he will come as a rich guy....who knows the work application that naitik applied must have owned by him...anything is possible

its just my prediction.....because if rituraj is here than alok is not far behind......if the track happens....

since rituraj entry have happened....i am being so afraid already....i know this will make NaKsh bond even stronger but i just can't see NaKsh fighting and misunderstanding each other....let see what happens

Edited by Mages - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mansi- thumbnail
Thats absolutely true..Its a possibilty..coz he disappeared and there was no news of him..he will surely come after their marriage as an hurdle.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: -Mansi-

Thats absolutely true..Its a possibilty..coz he disappeared and there was no news of him..he will surely come after their marriage as an hurdle.

its so predictable....but i hope he doesn't come back after NaKsh marriage....
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Mages, don't get so emotional yaar...just relax...it's just a serial...a little bit of dramatization is necessary to keep the interest of the viewers alive..I can understand bec. I'm in the same situation..I think about it a lot and i'm very attached to this story..i get impatient tht nothing wrong should happen but we can't help it...see it's a story which is shown in half hour episodes....we might get upset n think why such n such thing is happening but we won't come to know the reason before we watch the complete thing....like we got so upset when we saw the police station promo..but it turned out to be great for us bec. it became the reason for their hurried engagement ! May be something positive will come out from this Rituraj twist as well...

I was trying to recall this guy's name from a long time..thanks...so his name was Alok...don't worry ..neither he'll come back or Rituraj will create any problems for Naksh...Naksh will be getting married soon and we need not worry bec. they have developed a deep trust and understanding for each other ! Even if Naitik overreacts for a while, he'll be ok later..

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG ALOK ....looking at his pic I felt ......this must be...... what happens when Tinkerbell eats Taco Bell lol😆🤡.  I never use to follow YRKKH in those days But I tell u he was a complete waste of a person. Rituraj skinny zucchini lol🤡  Our dear Aks "Pumpkin Blossom" will try to make zucchini chicken to eat with tacos with them.  AND Naitik  will be ready to barbeque them lol How can I forget our Dearest  Leftover Queen Versha she'll be there to serve evryone. lol  A funny juxtaposition lol
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mages

its so predictable....but i hope he doesn't come back after NaKsh marriage....

IF Alok comes also.......... it will become a  roller-coaster romance which vividly will captures the rhythm and feel of love's sometimes rocky ride.
Naitik has  courage, and clear-eyed honesty so he'll trust & love Aks come what may!! Seeing Rituraj & Alok in action with NAKASH, we viewers will cycle through feelings of joy, bitterness, excitement and anger as they learn how and why the relationship unfolds as it does!

Love is a bitter sweet misery......just my 5cents

lastmin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gosh - I really hope Alok does not return. If he does then his return will cause some kind of turmoil in N & A's relationship - as they have already shown Naitik to be the possessive kind of person.
But then again besides Nandini's wedding and Riruraj's problem entry, there are not enough problems to keep the serial going so I guess anything could happen after all!!! :-(
naghma24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think mages you are right...he will appear soon too...
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
every guy in the serial HAS to fall for Akshara ! is this compulsory? abhi woh library wale ladke ko bhi bula lo ! Naitik didn't have any girlfriends? unko bhi bula lo 🤣
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
no alok wont come back bcz his role was just cameo and Rajan sir gets lots of cameos in his serial...in fact ali's role was also cameo but ppl liked him so much they brought him back 😆 ....but i m really sure even rituraj wont create big problems between them 😃.....