Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Wht happened 2 his wife?dicorced?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nayan Weds Prabhu Deva! (Page 2)" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 12:37am | IP Logged
No plans to lodge complaint: Nayan

Nayanthara is chilling out with her parents in Tiruvalla, her home town in Kerala. She has been avoiding the media and keeping a low profile after the news about her marriage to Prabhu Deva has been doing the rounds. Says Nayan: "I do not wish to comment or clarify about the matter which is fabricated. I will be in Chennai on 13th to join shoot of Aadhavan. My hands are full and have no time to go around clarifying on these issues. Right now, my work comes first and nothing else matters." She denied reports that she is going to lodge a complaint with the Chennai Police Commissioner against popular Tamil magazine 'Ananda Vikatan' for publishing a morphed picture showing Prabhu and her as a married couple.

Asks Nayan: "I don't know how a reputed magazine can do something like that? But I don't have any inclination of going behind this issue which is a waste my time"

Post Reply New Post

Go to top