Page 2 Page 2

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 06 June 2009 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Behindwoods

Nayan weds Prabhu Deva?

June 06, 2009

A sudden spurt of rumors in Andhra Pradesh that popular actress Nayanthara and choreographer-actor Prabhu Deva married secretly has sent shock waves among the fans. However, both Nayan as well as Prabu Deva were not available to confirm or deny the news.

Sources close to the actress say that no such marriage took place as claimed by the media. Rumors about the two seeing each other started to make rounds when the actress starred in Villu, which was directed by Prabhu Deva.

It may be recalled that Prabhu Deva is married to Ramlath, his one-time dance assistant.

Originally posted by Behindwoods

"I respect Prabhu Deva dearer than my life" - Nayan

June 06, 2009

The Prabhu Deva Nayanthara marriage gossips is still making rounds and when contacted Nayanthara, she said that she respects Prabhu Deva dearer than her life. Refusing to comment more than that, it is left to the fans to come to a conclusion on their relationship.

Meanwhile sources reveal that Nayan sports a tattoo 'Prabhu Deva' on her right wrist, starting with a 'P' in English and the remaining words in Tamil. It is said that Hakim Aalim who runs the Hair n' Tattoo lounge in Hyderabad has done the tattoo work on Nayan. It is yet to be learned if the tattoo is a permanent or a temporary one.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nayan Weds Prabhu Deva!" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 06 June 2009 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Its just rumour....PD is married and have kids. it will be bigamy na, looks like media doesnt have a better job to doDead

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 06 June 2009 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Pls, spare those people!!!!!!DeadWhat's the media playing at?

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 5:52am | IP Logged
give me a break media.....thats a total joke!

kabee

IF-Dazzler

kabee

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

media needs  to get lifeAngry

-Divyaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Divyaa-

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
this is crap

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 12:29am | IP Logged
I don't need to marry secretly : Nayanthara

The rumour mill is working overtime that Prabhu Deva has married Nayanthara at a hush hush ceremony in Hyderabad on Friday, June 5. A local television channel is playing it up as 'Breaking News'! Prabhu and Nayanthara have been rumoured to be in love ever since they worked together in Villu. Now the grapevine has it that she is extremely close to him. The rumours about their affair, led credence when the actress tattooed Prabhu's name (P in English and the rest in Tamil), a little above her wrist at Hakim's Alim newly launched tattoo lounge in Hyderabad. This proves that the actress loves Prabhu and wanted to announce it to the world too.  Nayanthara said: "Even I heard about my marriage. Isn't that funny? I'm not even in Hyderabad right now. Everyone knows that I am a very open person and when I decide to get married, I will officially announce it to the media. I believe in the institution of marriage and when it happens, it will be with the blessing of my parents. I don't need to do it secretly."

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
marriage is ofcourse a rumour but still there 's no smoke without a fire.. so

Post Reply New Post

Go to top