Page 2 Page 2

punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

Pavitra Rishta - Written Update - June 5th

By: Navii Dhesii

Note: If you are going to use my update for *ANYTHING* Please give credit as I work very hard on it!

Part 1:
Archana rushes inside because she took so long when she went out with her friends. When she get's in Vinod's daughter says, " My school wen't on strike. The bus won't come now! How will I go to school?". Archana then says, " Don't worry! I will take drop you off and pick you up!". Vinod then asks Archana if she wants some tea. She replies, " No it's ok! Thanks for asking brother". Archana then goes inside with her mother to show her mother the sari she bought for her sister-in-law. Archana shows her the sari. Her mother loves it but she is hoping her daughter-in-law will like it too. She then asks, " How much was it?". Archana replies, " It was under your budget! Only 650 rupees". Her mother is suprised that she got such a beautiful sari for such a low price! Her mother then says, " See that is why I send you to get it. If I told Varsha too she would have made my pocket 1,500 rupees lighter". In the middle of their conversation Archana's father comes. He says," You can talk about this later. So, what happened to the golden gift you wanted to by for Manju's mother?". You see Varsha and Vaishali entering the house. Archana's mother then says, " I learned how to save money. This set is for Archana and this is for Varsha's wedding. Archana is going to get married first so I will sell Varsha's set". Varsha comes in and says, " Why Mom? This is my favourite set? That too for Manju's mother?". Her mother says, " No Varsha you are misunderstanding me!". Varsha says, " Yeah ! I am always wrong!". She walks away. Archana tries calling her to stop her bu she wont stop. Archana follows her outside. Varsha then says, " Not today Archana. I have always listened to you even when you are wrong because I love you . But, today  my mom hurt my heart. If I say my mom doesn't love me there would be nothing wrong in that sentence today". Archana says, " No Varsha!". Varsha says, " Yes! It is like that. I make one part of the money that this house gets. The money I make gets split into 3 with my sisters but I never I say anything. Why do my sisters get money out of my salary? I never said anything. What kind of justice is this ? I thought my mom would never let that happen to me. She broke my trust for her. I work hard and I get nothing. This means all I am is a money making machine!". Archana then tells her to speak lower or else there mom will hear. Varsha turns around and there is standing there mother. She looks angry. She comes outside and stars down Varsha. There mother says, " So, this is what you think of me!". She drags Varsha all the way inside. Varsha is and is saying MOM ! MOM ! MOM! There mother then says, " Here take all of this Vaishali's set and Archana's. My bangles take it ALL! It is from your money right ! Then take it all". Varsha says, " No, MOM!". There mom then says, " When a mom does something it's there duty but when a daughter does it it's like a loan! But, you make money you have the right to ask for it". Varsha says," You are misunderstanding me!". The mother says, " ME ! I use to understand everything you said when you were a baby." She then goes to dresser and gives her a notepad that has all the money she has ever taken from Varsha. She then vows to return  EVERY PENNY SHE HAS TAKEN FROM VARSHA! Also, that she is relieved that she returned Varsha's money and that she will get Archana and Vaishali married by HERSELF! In the midst of all of this Archana is  and trying to stop her mother. Then falls on the bed and starts crying . She then said she thought that she had to give Adit something and would have got Varsha a new necklace. She then gives Varsha the sets of jewelery and forcefully kicks her out of the room. Then they show Varsha crying and Archana trying to explain to her mother that Varsha is still young and doesn't know any better.

The second part is not is not in as much detail as the first one because I have to go to out ! Sorry Embarrassed

Part 2:
Archana drops Vinod's child at her school. She then is walking home. When she is going home the guy behind her on a motorcycle is Manav. She doesn't see him again ! She then sees a lady saying robber and a child running away. Some men catch him and they all start beating him up. Archana is feeling very bad. She puts a 50 rupees on the ground and says Aunty is this your money. She says yes and thinks that that was actually her money when actually Archana put it on the ground to save the poor kid. The men leave and the aunty apoligizes. While this is happening Manav happens to see Archana doing this and is smiling. Archana then asks the child for 50 rupees he gives it. She then asks why he did this and he said because he was hungry. Archana tells him he should come with her and she will get him some food. He is very happy. Manav follows them. Archana then tells the child that he should never do that again because stealing is bad and that god will help him if he does good things. Manav then thinks about Archana and how she taught the child to do good and also got him food. You then see the child sharing the food with his whole family. Archana then get's late to meeting her friends so they tease her. She asks about another friend which is getting married and they say she is even later then her. Her friend is crying they ask what is wrong. She says that her boyfriend broke up with her. They ask when. She says right now just a few mins ago. They then say he must be somewhere around here. IT IS MANJU'S BROTHER. He is calling Manju. They talk about his upcoming wedding. Archana and her friends then say they will give him some payback for what he did to there friend. When they get outside Archana sees someone and is very shocked

COMMENT AND LIKE IF YOU LIKED MY UPDATE !

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by punjabi_qt26 - 05 June 2009 at 7:12pm

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanabrit-in-nyArchanajsirishaahcirjaskitBsankthahuAMSTanamikamundonrezinaZee85zeestar1sushchhbutunanulzwallets06cs119rrk401mithaliorashi77fungrlnaj7np-roxbookbrain007mushkan_2003poo_supi~*Thamizhan*~Payal25kabeepeg_pionneblackdaughtershootingstar27neela226-Alina-thesemomentsmonu_tanheaven002xanna44ramusk-Ravjot-*Resham*atina-Anaya--Gaganjot-Monu-SunNaaFallen Angelmitzi11Roshni.Anjalii...xXxP.Kamaljit.Sean.Angelserendipity.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pavitra Rishta - FULL Written Update - June 5th" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Thank you hun!!! =D

gajgaamini

gajgaamini

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
gr88 work..... thanks:)

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean