Harry Potter

Cuts in the Movie from the Book. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Mazzy101

Goldie

Mazzy101

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 3:44am | IP Logged

ooh they shd hv put thm in! i like thm too! and has anyone noticed, tht part of the fifth book is the sixth film? like whn ron becomes keeper, and luna wears her gryfindor lion hat! these scenes are in HP and the order! and thy are showing it in the sixth film! its gd tht thy did shw it! i was dissapointed whn thy diddnt shw it in the fifth film! i thnk also tht some othr scenes are in the sixth film from the fifth book!! 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cuts in the Movie from the Book. (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Thanks Navi : )) They're adding soem scenes which weren't in the book - the Burrow getting attacked by Death Eaters after Christmas [ probably after Scrimegeour leaves after "Dumbedore's man through and through"] and then they're adding one Harry-Snape scene before Snape kills Dumbledore : S Don't care much about the former , but I wanna see what they've done with the latter .

Mazzy101

Goldie

Mazzy101

Posted: 23 June 2009 at 2:49am | IP Logged
sz i forgt it was actually in the sixth book aswell! oh well i cnt wait to wtch it!!

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 23 June 2009 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
The thing is thought, since they cut the pensieve of the Hokey the house elf of Riddle finding out about the Hufflepuff cup and the syltherin locket. Then how could they possible do Deathly Hallows.. I mean they went into Gringotts knowing one of the horocruxes must've been there.. they can't just make it be they randomly picked the cup. David Yates is gonna have a lot of filling into do for Deathly hallows.

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
WTF, you cannot cut remus/tonks and bill/fleur, its was one of the ultimate moment of HP, the werewolf scene in the hospital was my FAV!..ARGGHHH

Dilsha

IF-Rockerz

Dilsha

Posted: 02 July 2009 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
thanks

shellytt

shellytt

Posted: 02 July 2009 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
After reading that article, I'm not sure if I wish to see the movie? Death Eaters attacking The Burrow??? Is that even realistic? given what we've ever read about in the books? Isn't The Burrow protected by the Fidelius Charm and Arthur is the secret keeper?

Arghhh... I hate when the movies make a mockery of the book!

Are they putting in that Harry is now Quidditch Captain?

Btw- Thanks for the article!

Edited by shellytt - 02 July 2009 at 6:27pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top