Cuts in the Movie from the Book.

Posted: 14 years ago
http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Harry_Potter_and_the_Half-Blood_Prince_(film)#Differences_From_the_Book

I'm mainly disappointed about no Kreacher or Dobby.

Also, NO Bill Weasley :(
My favourite WEASLEY.. but I know for sure they're gonna have Bill in DH though.
I hate that they cut the Lupin-Tonks scene near the end, they're like my favourite couple from Hp.
Too bad they cut Bill and Fleur.
No Bill/Fleur and no Lupin/Tonks? No Kreacher or Dobby either? :( Thanks for the info Navi, but do you know if they will show Lupin and Tonks in DH?

-Aish
Thanks for the info
No Lupin/Tonks or Bill/Fleur - very upsetting, I love them

thank you for the link! btw, i'm disappointed too...
Originally posted by MusicalAiswarya

No Bill/Fleur and no Lupin/Tonks? No Kreacher or Dobby either? :( Thanks for the info Navi, but do you know if they will show Lupin and Tonks in DH?

-Aish

They will VERY likely. They casted someone to play Bill for DH and Shell Cottage does play a pretty important setting in DH. I'm assuming they'll also have Fleur in DH.

Lupin and Tonks ARE in Half Blood Prince but just the end scene with them isn't in the movie.

^^ Thanks. I guess that's not so bad if they include the most important parts in the movies.

-Aish

ooh they shd hv put thm in! i like thm too! and has anyone noticed, tht part of the fifth book is the sixth film? like whn ron becomes keeper, and luna wears her gryfindor lion hat! these scenes are in HP and the order! and thy are showing it in the sixth film! its gd tht thy did shw it! i was dissapointed whn thy diddnt shw it in the fifth film! i thnk also tht some othr scenes are in the sixth film from the fifth book!! 

Thanks Navi : )) They're adding soem scenes which weren't in the book - the Burrow getting attacked by Death Eaters after Christmas [ probably after Scrimegeour leaves after "Dumbedore's man through and through"] and then they're adding one Harry-Snape scene before Snape kills Dumbledore : S Don't care much about the former , but I wanna see what they've done with the latter .
sz i forgt it was actually in the sixth book aswell! oh well i cnt wait to wtch it!!