Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CharriMango- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: DesiIFer

Umm... I don't think I asked for anyone's opinions... Why are people writing comments like of course sowmya, of course vrushali, of course this and of course that!

Then what should we write? You started a topic with the name "Prettiest girl on DID"... and this is our opinions...😃
I m sorry, it was a statement, not a question for discussion... i didn't want anyone's opinions...
dazzyboy thumbnail
saumya is lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
N3ha thumbnail
yesss i def. agree i think Kiran is verrryy gorgoeus and beutiful... she has that innocent look i wish we got to see more of her on DID... and she has really good expressions as well... her and vrushali and i think bhavna
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: *Adorable_Anu*

I think its Vrushali.. Since the day i saw her.. i found her gorgeous.. i was shocked when once in the limelight epi she said that she isn't glamorous.. i think she's most glamorous one in the show.. Kiran is also beautiful, no doubt..but i wished we saw more of her.. Khushboo.. umm.. i dont know why ppl call her the preetiest..personally, i dont..i find Bhavna more beautiful then her.. Khushboo has the very cute,innocent kinda face.. or maybe its just me..😕 But no doubt that Vrushali wins this one for me.. =]

agree...i find bhavna more pretty than khushboo
but vrushali is totally gorgeous..
aaaabbbb thumbnail
Geeta!
Especially when it showed that banjaaran song of hers... I was like WOW i wish I looked like that... and then that song from Main Hoon Na... I was like Oufff... can she get any more gorgeous!
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vrushali and Khushboo.
Originally posted by: aaaabbbb

Geeta!
Especially when it showed that banjaaran song of hers... I was like WOW i wish I looked like that... and then that song from Main Hoon Na... I was like Oufff... can she get any more gorgeous!

Nooooooooo.. OMG! Did you see her teeth in that?! Are you OK?! 😛
xCrystalClearx thumbnail
Even though you don't wish to hear our opinions, I'm gonna state mine anyways since everyone else did lol:D

I think the only remotely goodlooking contestant on DID was Khushboo. She has a really angelic face and looks just as pretty without makeup as she does with it.
plo_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: xCrystalClearx

Even though you don't wish to hear our opinions, I'm gonna state mine anyways since everyone else did lol:D

I think the only remotely goodlooking contestant on DID was Khushboo. She has a really angelic face and looks just as pretty without makeup as she does with it.

agree with u