SRGM EPI 1 Jun 06 2009 - Updates and Discuss here

Posted: 14 years ago
Well I decided to risk it and check out lil champs.

Moderator's Note:

This is a member post from personal POV NOT official updates of the show, since we don't have an official updater yet, we are stickying this post, for members looking to get some details on the telecasted episode today.

Thanks OBJ... for sharing show info.

Enjoy All!!

I saw abhijeet with his new hair falling again 😛 (kya kya cheap hair plugs karta hai) and he was with jatin ji, usha ji(who he surprisingly once called a man! 😲 ) and suresh ji. He showed us the auditions which he singly judged to scout for male contestants. As with all of these kids singing programmes, the boys were not too impressive, with weak immature voices. One boy who sang Gar tum bhula na doge and laaga chunari mein daag very well was selected... He deserved it! A boy handicapped with memory loss sang ok and was not selected .. i felt sorry because he was pretty ok for a guy who forgot his lessons everyday.

Then we move onto alka ji. A few good ones were selected. There was this girl who could figure out the notations(that is the musical notes- ga ma pa stuff) of a song. She got selected but was not selected by suresh ji,etc to be in the final 6. A girl who was not as good surprsingly got selected.. she lacked sophistication imho, but sur was perfect.

Then Shalini chaterjee/mukherjee(i forget) got selected and got into the top 6.WHAT a performance! She sang jhoom baba SUPERBLY!! i'm voting for her. All the judges loved her!

Abhijeet was very rude to the kolkatta contestants. They tried to please him by bringing him rasagullas ROFL! He said stuff like "bachaao bachaao" and was somewhat nasty to a kid who dressed up as bappi lahiri lol . he should behave himself imo but 2 were quite horrible.

Nice show. pretty good so far! I'm going to watch it tomorrow!

G2
Edited by raj5000 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usha ji as in usha uthup, not usha mangeshkar 😛
its not working silly:(
m_khan90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info.  Will somebody going to upload for online watchers? 

Originally posted by: m_khan90

Thanks for the info.  Will somebody going to upload for online watchers? 

dunno.... i dont have the vids...  perhaps someone will.. maybe magnificent
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the detailed report OBJ. Sorry I was out and missed this.

I have not watched the show but got an idea from your post. LOL

Let me say i will not follow this show as I dont have ZEE TV nor I am planning to watch it online. Now if the show gets interesting, i might change my mind.

Meanwhile let the musical minds come and give their view on the show
king:

u shud giv it a try.. its much better than last year.. the kids so far sing with refinement
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

king:

u shud giv it a try.. its much better than last year.. the kids so far sing with refinement

LOL...i will read updates etc and then see..thanks
IamMuskaan thumbnail

T4S will watch it tonight

-shehzaadi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
t4s will check it out tonight....btw do they not have a host yet?😕