Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Well after yesterday I'm not worrying about Naksh now..bas waiting for them to get married....Rituraj might have some feelings for Nandini beforehand may be thts why he rejected Akshara...lets see..my guesses r always wrong :D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bablu bhaiyya is RITURAJ (Page 4)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

euphoria_Noshin

euphoria_Noshin

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
i had a feeling this was gonna happenConfused

poooohjjjazzzzz

Goldie

poooohjjjazzzzz

Posted: 06 June 2009 at 12:18am | IP Logged
nnnnnnnnoooooooooooo

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 06 June 2009 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

well he looks more handsome than before...its just my opinion but that doesn't mean he needs to create trouble for my NaKsh.....

i wonder what will be akshara reaction upon seeing she will be torn between the two men one is her so-called first love attraction and the other her husband....she will be in dilemma how to tell naitik about rituraj that one upon time he was the person whom she was about to get married and was attracted to him secretly but got broken for a stupid reason.....

why he has to come now when everything is in ease....but i have full faith with NaKsh their love and understanding for each other....i am sure NaKsh will be become even more stronger after this encounter

but naitik looks cute when he was irritated when seeing rituraj...he doesn't like him alot....

next week would love to see more of naitik's expression on seeing rituraj than akshara's expression seeing rituraj

Rituraj was acting over the top..ekdum fake ! i don't find him handsome but he has a good voice and a good screen presense (tht too in yrkkh ONLY) ..........vaise his acting skills one can watch in ghar ek sapna LOLLOL LOL I wud have reacted the same way as Naitik...BTW wasn't Naitik looking like a school going kid in the preview? LOL

Mages- see Gayitri said in the preview "didi jijaji nahi aaye" tht means Rituraj's mom is Gayitri's elder sister...sisters didn't discuss their children's marriage with each other? If Rituraj's mom didn't tell her tht there was a marriage proposal from Maheshwaris, Gayitri also didn't tell her sister who is she getting her son married to?

sks7

Goldie

sks7

Posted: 06 June 2009 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Agree with you Charu...Rituraj has a nice voice acc. to me too...otherwise he is quite Okay ...Same after seeing him in Ghar Ek Sapna...No competition for Naitik ......Naitik is the best...

Edited by sks7 - 06 June 2009 at 7:22am

CookMySock

IF-Dazzler

CookMySock

Posted: 06 June 2009 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_baby07

Lolz our predictions came true! LOL

Can't believe he's entering already. I really hope he doesn't hook up with Nandini. Well, atleast we'll get to see NaKsh's love growing strong  because of him. Embarrassed

-aisha

How can he hook up with them
 In a way if he is Naitiks cousin then he is her cousin as well. Oh god...THANK GOD MORE LIKE!
I really can't stand him and prefer Naitik to him by a large large large amount! Ufffff *humph*
This was a bigger shock to me than seeing a tiny dog barking and chasing me. Hopefully this dudes arrival will make Naitik and Akshara even closer

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 06 June 2009 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StarryEyedGyal

Can't believe he's entering already. I really hope he doesn't hook up with Nandini. Well, atleast we'll get to see NaKsh's love growing strong  because of him. Embarrassed

-aisha

In a way if he is Naitiks cousin then he is her cousin as well. Oh god...THANK GOD MORE LIKE!
I really can't stand him and prefer Naitik to him by a large large large amount! Ufffff *humph*
This was a bigger shock to me than seeing a tiny dog barking and chasing me. Hopefully this dudes arrival will make Naitik and Akshara even closer

How will he get Naitik Akshara closer? LOLLOL His presence will make Akshara ucomfortable ! She must tell Naitik about him clearly.and i'm sure Naitik will hate him even more Dead 

CookMySock

IF-Dazzler

CookMySock

Posted: 06 June 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by StarryEyedGyal

-aisha

How will he get Naitik Akshara closer? LOLLOL His presence will make Akshara ucomfortable ! She must tell Naitik about him clearly.and i'm sure Naitik will hate him even more Dead 

Basically, he will make them get closer indirectly. If Akshara tells Naitik about him, then Naitik is going to get even more defensive about Akshara. How cool is that going to be! And if Naitik hates him even more, the better it will be. I don't like this Rituraj character anyways1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top