Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

MysticNights

IF-Veteran Member

MysticNights

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
ROFL with natik around i don't think rituraj will be able to stay for long ROFL

natik will give gorilla stares to rituraj and mohit, reshmi and nandani and will join them ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bablu bhaiyya is RITURAJ (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

In the precap they showed that Bablu bhaiya has arrived & he is none other than our dear Rituraj. Naitik had gone to receive them to the airport looked pretty genuinely irritated on seeing them lol.

Fire works from monday onewardsOuch

Girls all u'r predictions came true.......u all r true soapy girls bang on predictionsLOLLOL
ROFL
what he is gona come on Monday
..goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhAngry
I hope he dont create misunderstading between ...NakashCry

indian_chick

Goldie

indian_chick

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
looooollll i foundd naitikz expressionz jokezzz!!!buhhhh i kneeewwwwwwwwwww ittt alll daa waiiii...oncee i readd dah article dah ali iz cumin bk in da shw i wass lykk he hass2 be bubblu...id lovv2 see wah drama iz made nwww...i cnt wait2 watch itt...lookz well interestinn!!

meluvsrk

IF-Dazzler

meluvsrk

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
why did he come??? naniji was enough to create problems!!!! Angry

sks7

Goldie

sks7

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
I would like to see that initially when Naitik comes to know of Bablu Bhaiya and Akshi's alliance talk  he would not like it obviously Rituraj might try to get too friendly to Akshara to  irritate Naitaik and after a while both Akshara and Naitik should do the same by making him jealous that his loss was Naitik's gain and infact Akshara should say  that thanks for rejcting her otherwise how would she get our lovely Naitik...because acc. to Naitik that he just pretends to be Adarsh beta he could do such things..but Akshara should tell it to Naitik ASAP that Bablu was the first guy who came to see her...

Sounds kinda Ekta soaps but i guess in this situation it would be fun...Bas yeh twist na ho ki main bataani chahti thi par mauka hi nahin mila .....excuse for not letting Naitik Know...

Edited by sks7 - 05 June 2009 at 4:05pm

NaKshFAN

NaKshFAN

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
the good thing is that Naitik does not like him

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
I wonder if Rituraj's situation will lead to NaAksh confessing their feelings of love to each other Embarrassed

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

One quality of Naitik (just a guess) that he has "paar ki nazar" logon ko pehchaanne mein..and if he says that Babloo is not what he acts, then he IS right ! I'm 75% sure that Rituraj will turn negative as the show progresses..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top