Page 3 Page 5

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Originally posted by desi_baby07

Lolz our predictions came true! LOL

Can't believe he's entering already. I really hope he doesn't hook up with Nandini. Well, atleast we'll get to see NaKsh's love growing strong  because of him. Embarrassed

-aisha

LOLseeing the precap........... I Yelled so loudly Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii but I tell u it will be fun & spicy.
The more emotional the situation, the more we become wrapped up in it. If it weren't for all the varying emotions in the show, esp. Nani, daddaji, now Rituraj, it would be a damn bore! So, since the Nakash are the ones we are most emotionally involved with, it is natural to want them together ASAP, as their union  will bring the most intense experience of the most enjoyable emotion: love.  With the rituraj angle their reunion will be sweeterEmbarrassed

We can live vicariously through such stories......just my 5cents

well i can take this twist because this show is from rajanji...if just imagine if this show is made my ekta i am damn sure rituraj will be the person to get married with akshara and our naitik becomes a devdas of akshara who will get drunk and ruin his life and our akshara will forget naitik and start loving rituraj and our naitik lives life with tears....at least i am relieve of rajanji is that NaKsh will be our eternal couple so this rituraj add the spice to the show for a short while not permanent...but serioulsy rituraj was looking more handsome than before....rajanji really gave him a good makeover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bablu bhaiyya is RITURAJ (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desi_baby07

IF-Sizzlerz

desi_baby07

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Agree with you on that 5cents and Mages! Smile

I'm sure Rituraj's entry would surely make NaKsh more closer by heart and soul! Embarrassed

I just wonder how Naitik would react if he found out that Akshi was rejected by his own rival cousin!

-aisha

Edited by desi_baby07 - 05 June 2009 at 11:59am

zooni.blue

IF-Rockerz

zooni.blue

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 11:59am | IP Logged
ok i think his entry will give a new dimension to the story

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_baby07

Agree with you on that 5cents and Mages! Smile

I'm sure Rituraj's entry would surely make NaKsh more closer by heart and soul! Embarrassed

I just wonder how Naitik would react if he found out that Akshi was rejected by his own rival cousin!

-aisha

would love to see the scenes where naitik will whack up rituraj for rejecting akshara...but there is a mystery we all know that shankari thayee gave the stupid reason to akshara's family that because of her singing they rejected akshara but i am still in doubt is this the reason since now rituraj is here alone we will get to know why akshara was rejected...was it his decision or his family decision....we will get to know more

sks7

Goldie

sks7

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
aah...why he has to be bablu bhaiya...
I don't know how are they going to justify his not meeting naitik family when they came to udaipur...there are so many question to be answered...shankari tai not knowing about this...hope they show it in a justifiable way and not any lame excuses...

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks7

I don't know how are they going to justify his not meeting naitik family when they came to udaipur...there are so many question to be answered...shankari tai not knowing about this...hope they show it in a justifiable way and not any lame excuses...

Don't try to find too much logic in soapy world. maybe Naitik & family were out of town when babloo & family cameWinkLOL Ya, Shankari tai is missing in action now Ouch

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Originally posted by sks7

Don't try to find too much logic in soapy world. maybe Naitik & family were out of town when babloo & family cameWinkLOL Ya, Shankari tai is missing in action now Ouch

sure yaar there is a mystery of why akshara got rejected....i don't think singing is the reason....it just sucha  stupid reason to give....there is something big and also NaKsh bond becoming stronger of the name of faith and trust

kuli

kuli

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
OMG!!! i just watched the episode and wanted to scream so loud!! i cant believe we were right... then again it is kinda predictable! 
I agree with some content that it could bring naksh closer together but i cant help thinking that rituraj will bring problems between them.
1) akshara didnt tell naitik about him
2) Naitik hates rituraj as he is perfect guy that he always get compared to
3) He got to akshara before him!

So it could really stir things up. But am so glad rituraj is back, when i first saw his entry i really hoped he got married to akshara! But then again hes only here for a short while....

Plus the wedding is in 2weeks!!! Cant believe it! I really hope they dont drag it.

P.s. Can someone tell me why rituraj and his family said no to akshara? full details please? Thanks!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top