Bablu bhaiyya is RITURAJ - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
I would like to see that initially when Naitik comes to know of Bablu Bhaiya and Akshi's alliance talk  he would not like it obviously Rituraj might try to get too friendly to Akshara to  irritate Naitaik and after a while both Akshara and Naitik should do the same by making him jealous that his loss was Naitik's gain and infact Akshara should say  that thanks for rejcting her otherwise how would she get our lovely Naitik...because acc. to Naitik that he just pretends to be Adarsh beta he could do such things..but Akshara should tell it to Naitik ASAP that Bablu was the first guy who came to see her...

Sounds kinda Ekta soaps but i guess in this situation it would be fun...Bas yeh twist na ho ki main bataani chahti thi par mauka hi nahin mila .....excuse for not letting Naitik Know...
Edited by sks7 - 14 years ago
the good thing is that Naitik does not like him
I wonder if Rituraj's situation will lead to NaAksh confessing their feelings of love to each other 😳

One quality of Naitik (just a guess) that he has "paar ki nazar" logon ko pehchaanne mein..and if he says that Babloo is not what he acts, then he IS right ! I'm 75% sure that Rituraj will turn negative as the show progresses..

Well after yesterday I'm not worrying about Naksh now..bas waiting for them to get married....Rituraj might have some feelings for Nandini beforehand may be thts why he rejected Akshara...lets see..my guesses r always wrong :D
i had a feeling this was gonna happenπŸ˜•
Originally posted by Mages

well he looks more handsome than before...its just my opinion but that doesn't mean he needs to create trouble for my NaKsh.....

i wonder what will be akshara reaction upon seeing she will be torn between the two men one is her so-called first love attraction and the other her husband....she will be in dilemma how to tell naitik about rituraj that one upon time he was the person whom she was about to get married and was attracted to him secretly but got broken for a stupid reason.....

why he has to come now when everything is in ease....but i have full faith with NaKsh their love and understanding for each other....i am sure NaKsh will be become even more stronger after this encounter

but naitik looks cute when he was irritated when seeing rituraj...he doesn't like him alot....

next week would love to see more of naitik's expression on seeing rituraj than akshara's expression seeing rituraj

Rituraj was acting over the top..ekdum fake ! i don't find him handsome but he has a good voice and a good screen presense (tht too in yrkkh ONLY) ..........vaise his acting skills one can watch in ghar ek sapna πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I wud have reacted the same way as Naitik...BTW wasn't Naitik looking like a school going kid in the preview? πŸ˜†

Mages- see Gayitri said in the preview "didi jijaji nahi aaye" tht means Rituraj's mom is Gayitri's elder sister...sisters didn't discuss their children's marriage with each other? If Rituraj's mom didn't tell her tht there was a marriage proposal from Maheshwaris, Gayitri also didn't tell her sister who is she getting her son married to?
Agree with you Charu...Rituraj has a nice voice acc. to me too...otherwise he is quite Okay ...Same after seeing him in Ghar Ek Sapna...No competition for Naitik ......Naitik is the best...
Edited by sks7 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by desi_baby07

Lolz our predictions came true! πŸ˜†

Can't believe he's entering already. I really hope he doesn't hook up with Nandini. Well, atleast we'll get to see NaKsh's love growing strong  because of him. 😳

-aisha

How can he hook up with them
 In a way if he is Naitiks cousin then he is her cousin as well. Oh god...THANK GOD MORE LIKE!
I really can't stand him and prefer Naitik to him by a large large large amount! Ufffff *humph*
This was a bigger shock to me than seeing a tiny dog barking and chasing me. Hopefully this dudes arrival will make Naitik and Akshara even closer
Originally posted by StarryEyedGyal

How can he hook up with them
 In a way if he is Naitiks cousin then he is her cousin as well. Oh god...THANK GOD MORE LIKE!
I really can't stand him and prefer Naitik to him by a large large large amount! Ufffff *humph*
This was a bigger shock to me than seeing a tiny dog barking and chasing me. Hopefully this dudes arrival will make Naitik and Akshara even closer

How will he get Naitik Akshara closer? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† His presence will make Akshara ucomfortable ! She must tell Naitik about him clearly.and i'm sure Naitik will hate him even more 🀒