Bablu bhaiyya is RITURAJ

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
In the precap they showed that Bablu bhaiya has arrived & he is none other than our dear Rituraj. Naitik had gone to receive them to the airport looked pretty genuinely irritated on seeing them lol.

Fire works from monday onewards

Girls all u'r predictions came true.......u all r true soapy girls bang on predictions😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
really...did they show him in today's episode??
day2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sanayaa thumbnail
I knew it was coming I just hate dis
why why why cant dey bring him back after 3-4 episodes let us watch Naksh scenes peacefully
Not only Naitik I m also genuinely irritated
THanks for telling
True soapy girls lols
roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i knowwwwwwwwww...i was like kyaaaa yeh kyun aya 😡😡😡 but i do believe in rajan sir....its for short time only...😊 aur kya pata is se naitik akshra ki vishwas aur bar jai...😳think possitive.. 😊
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lolz our predictions came true! 😆

Can't believe he's entering already. I really hope he doesn't hook up with Nandini. Well, atleast we'll get to see NaKsh's love growing strong  because of him. 😳

-aisha
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well he looks more handsome than before...its just my opinion but that doesn't mean he needs to create trouble for my NaKsh.....

i wonder what will be akshara reaction upon seeing she will be torn between the two men one is her so-called first love attraction and the other her husband....she will be in dilemma how to tell naitik about rituraj that one upon time he was the person whom she was about to get married and was attracted to him secretly but got broken for a stupid reason.....

why he has to come now when everything is in ease....but i have full faith with NaKsh their love and understanding for each other....i am sure NaKsh will be become even more stronger after this encounter

but naitik looks cute when he was irritated when seeing rituraj...he doesn't like him alot....

next week would love to see more of naitik's expression on seeing rituraj than akshara's expression seeing rituraj

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desi_baby07

Lolz our predictions came true! 😆

Can't believe he's entering already. I really hope he doesn't hook up with Nandini. Well, atleast we'll get to see NaKsh's love growing strong  because of him. 😳

-aisha

LOLseeing the precap........... I Yelled so loudly Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii but I tell u it will be fun & spicy.
The more emotional the situation, the more we become wrapped up in it. If it weren't for all the varying emotions in the show, esp. Nani, daddaji, now Rituraj, it would be a damn bore! So, since the Nakash are the ones we are most emotionally involved with, it is natural to want them together ASAP, as their union  will bring the most intense experience of the most enjoyable emotion: love.  With the rituraj angle their reunion will be sweeter😳

We can live vicariously through such stories......just my 5cents

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: 5cents

LOLseeing the precap........... I Yelled so loudly Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii but I tell u it will be fun & spicy.
The more emotional the situation, the more we become wrapped up in it. If it weren't for all the varying emotions in the show, esp. Nani, daddaji, now Rituraj, it would be a damn bore! So, since the Nakash are the ones we are most emotionally involved with, it is natural to want them together ASAP, as their union  will bring the most intense experience of the most enjoyable emotion: love.  With the rituraj angle their reunion will be sweeter😳

We can live vicariously through such stories......just my 5cents

well i can take this twist because this show is from rajanji...if just imagine if this show is made my ekta i am damn sure rituraj will be the person to get married with akshara and our naitik becomes a devdas of akshara who will get drunk and ruin his life and our akshara will forget naitik and start loving rituraj and our naitik lives life with tears....at least i am relieve of rajanji is that NaKsh will be our eternal couple so this rituraj add the spice to the show for a short while not permanent...but serioulsy rituraj was looking more handsome than before....rajanji really gave him a good makeover
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Agree with you on that 5cents and Mages! 😊

I'm sure Rituraj's entry would surely make NaKsh more closer by heart and soul! 😳

I just wonder how Naitik would react if he found out that Akshi was rejected by his own rival cousin!

-aisha
Edited by desi_baby07 - 14 years ago