Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 11:04am | IP Logged
In the precap they showed that Bablu bhaiya has arrived & he is none other than our dear Rituraj. Naitik had gone to receive them to the airport looked pretty genuinely irritated on seeing them lol.

Fire works from monday onewardsOuch

Girls all u'r predictions came true.......u all r true soapy girls bang on predictionsLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Katrina82k-kimyarahat_fahad8MysticNights

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bablu bhaiyya is RITURAJ" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
really...did they show him in today's episode??

day2008

day2008

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 11:09am | IP Logged
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sanayaa

IF-Rockerz

Sanayaa

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I knew it was coming I just hate dis
why why why cant dey bring him back after 3-4 episodes let us watch Naksh scenes peacefully
Not only Naitik I m also genuinely irritated
THanks for telling
True soapy girls lols

roku_huseinfan

IF-Rockerz

roku_huseinfan

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 11:28am | IP Logged
i knowwwwwwwwww...i was like kyaaaa yeh kyun aya AngryAngryAngry but i do believe in rajan sir....its for short time only...Smile aur kya pata is se naitik akshra ki vishwas aur bar jai...Embarrassedthink possitive.. Smile

desi_baby07

IF-Sizzlerz

desi_baby07

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Lolz our predictions came true! LOL

Can't believe he's entering already. I really hope he doesn't hook up with Nandini. Well, atleast we'll get to see NaKsh's love growing strong  because of him. Embarrassed

-aisha

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 11:51am | IP Logged
well he looks more handsome than before...its just my opinion but that doesn't mean he needs to create trouble for my NaKsh.....

i wonder what will be akshara reaction upon seeing she will be torn between the two men one is her so-called first love attraction and the other her husband....she will be in dilemma how to tell naitik about rituraj that one upon time he was the person whom she was about to get married and was attracted to him secretly but got broken for a stupid reason.....

why he has to come now when everything is in ease....but i have full faith with NaKsh their love and understanding for each other....i am sure NaKsh will be become even more stronger after this encounter

but naitik looks cute when he was irritated when seeing rituraj...he doesn't like him alot....

next week would love to see more of naitik's expression on seeing rituraj than akshara's expression seeing rituraj

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_baby07

Lolz our predictions came true! LOL

Can't believe he's entering already. I really hope he doesn't hook up with Nandini. Well, atleast we'll get to see NaKsh's love growing strong  because of him. Embarrassed

-aisha

LOLseeing the precap........... I Yelled so loudly Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii but I tell u it will be fun & spicy.
The more emotional the situation, the more we become wrapped up in it. If it weren't for all the varying emotions in the show, esp. Nani, daddaji, now Rituraj, it would be a damn bore! So, since the Nakash are the ones we are most emotionally involved with, it is natural to want them together ASAP, as their union  will bring the most intense experience of the most enjoyable emotion: love.  With the rituraj angle their reunion will be sweeterEmbarrassed

We can live vicariously through such stories......just my 5cents

Post Reply New Post

Go to top