Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka

kanchi kaul she is the sweet...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kanchi_kole

kanchi_kole

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 12:27am | IP Logged
i like new soni i mean (kanchi kaul)wow she is very beautiful and i like her acting in maayka and even maayka series in my fevourite show on zee tv. and when the new soni back.maayka become more intrusting then before i am wacthins this series everyday and i think maayka become more and more intrusting i like soni new soni who is (kanchikaul) not the old one shilpa shinday i hate her very muchAngry and even i like her couple with jeet i mean romit raj.they both make a wonder ful and un forgotable couple wow i like maayka series verymuchBig smilewow! love you and takecare jeet and new soni mmmuuuuaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kanchi kaul she is the sweet..." in Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SaVni

Goldie

SaVni

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I will also say that between all 3 soni's she is very beautiful .
 She maked a good pair opposite Romit..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top