Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shrutibali

IF-Rockerz

shrutibali

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
i know we have seen only three scenes of his so far but i am really impressed  with him...he is acting so restrained and the intensity in the eyes...uffff!!! i just wish he would shave and i am not a big fan of the tan either..other than that he is looking the part and acting it as wellClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwitha-Ayushi-pyaar_siya-Anusha--Gaganjot-Monu-SunNaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wow i am impressed with sushant!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
yeah. its only a few scenes and he is already doing amazing, usually it takes the leads few weeks to get the feel of the character..and need of improvement is felt at the begining by the viewers but with him it doesnt feel tht any more is needed to portray the character tht he is playing..me too really impressed with his acting..Clap

-JC-

IF-Rockerz

-JC-

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
The tan and facial hair is also part of the character yaar. He is a hard working mechanic.. probably works in the sun a lot so naturally tanned ho gaya. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwithaProdigalStudentkimmuMonu-SunNaa

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Agree with JC there!! How he looks really adds to his character!! It's emphasis i guess!! lol, but so true!! Compared to the role(s) i have seen him in so far, this one is so different! He is so quite, and his eyes have so many emotions brimming in them!! Of course, he does look better with the shave but i'm not complaning!! Just getting to see him in the lead is enough for me!!! lol

Important: Could we please avoid making new posts for something that could be said in the Sushant/Manav Appreciation thread or the Episode Discussion thread or even in the Pavitrians Ka Chat Room!??!? Please and thank you!! lol!! Hope i didn't offend you!! Sorry! =D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwitha

Monu-SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
I liked the facial hair on Manav, Blushing normally I just hate facial hair, but Sushant is an exception here LOL and like JC said, the stubble and tanned look is part of the character, adds to the character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwitha

Rumii

Goldie

Rumii

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Hi,tell me one thing,does this Guy(Sushant) act in Other Serials? What are the Other Serials n What Characters is he playing? I jut lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve him in Pavitra Rishta.... he looks Extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemely HandsomeEmbarrassed

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
He plays Preet the younger brother of the main lead in Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil......... he looks ven BETTER in that one!!! =D

fungrl

Goldie

fungrl

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
I just love Preet, but I think I can fall in love with this Manav dude also. The new tan look is so so, but character wise its perfect, and the acting quality is so restraint.... may be Preetu learned something from his Prem baiyyaLOLLOLLOL, Kudoos to Sushant, eventhough he has limited screen time, he makes his presence feltClapClapClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top