llSharad N Divyanka CrazensCC#6llWinner pg:45 - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Manusha_LuvSD

Okies my sister from another mister..am goin to bed now guys....see ya ..bye...SD ..SD
Bye bye, Manu di!! Btw, I had a question....how's your work going?? Did they shift u??
SD, SD, SD, to u too!!😛
See you later. Sweet dreams!! Remember only let the SD bite
Originally posted by *xoxo*

I came on before and then I left... I had to do stuff.....
Did you miss me Divz ki darling?
How are you today jaanu?

Yea..i missed u jaan..anywooss..we will catch up tomorrow....i wanna sleep🥱🥱🥱..bye...good nite everyone
Originally posted by sv_4eva

We were just studying *cough cough* Lolz,....he was just talking about how he's missing me and all......can u blv it we talked for a whole 2 hours😆😳
Your "studying" sounds fun.... Awwww!!! I can believe that you talked for 2 hours kyunki jab pyaar hota hai to talking main time bahaut spend hota hai.....
Originally posted by Manusha_LuvSD

Yea..i missed u jaan..anywooss..we will catch up tomorrow....i wanna sleep🥱🥱🥱..bye...good nite everyone
Goodnight! Talk to you soon!
Originally posted by kookie_29

See you later. Sweet dreams!! Remember only let the SD bite

😆😆....they are the only two for me...SD can bite me anywhere they want😆
😆

Your "studying" sounds fun.... Awwww!!! I can believe that you talked for 2 hours kyunki jab pyaar hota hai to talking main time bahaut spend hota hai.....
Our studying is fun...but u know we actually get some studying over the phone but if were at skool and together it's like we dun't even know we have an exam😆....U sound just like a freind of my when u said that..........

Our studying is fun...but u know we actually get some studying over the phone but if were at skool and together it's like we dun't even know we have an exam😆....U sound just like a freind of my when u said that..........
For some reason I can't believe ki bilkul bhi studying aap dono ke beech main hoti hai... Apne exam ke bare main poora na bhool jana kyunki agar exam ke bare main bhool gaye to mushkil ho jayegi.... Really konsi friend?

Bye bye, Manu di!! Btw, I had a question....how's your work going?? Did they shift u??
SD, SD, SD, to u too!!😛

I have 10 minutes more to bak bak😆😆..actually i quit that job cause my boss wanted me to work in the city and my mom didnt want me too😡😡..am still her baby😆😆..now i have a job at home...its cooler though😎

For some reason I can't believe ki bilkul bhi studying aap dono ke beech main hoti hai... Apne exam ke bare main poora na bhool jana kyunki agar exam ke bare main bhool gaye to mushkil ho jayegi.... Really konsi friend?
Lolz...seriously we do a bit of studying over the phone but if I just make a little mistake of saying something about him he starts with his sweetness which is very distracting😆.........a friend at skool....she's really nice just like u!!