Page 2 Page 2

punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

Pavitra Rishta- Written Update- June 4th

By: N a v i  D h e s i
For some reason the beginning was the exact repeat of the last part of the last episode

Part 1:
A man comes and pushes Archana and her friendse.He tries getting close to Archana. Her friends say, " What are you doing?". The man replies, " What can I do everyone's squished". A guy in the train then turns around. He gets between the man and Archana. Archana turns around. The man says, " Why have you come in the middle. He replies, " These 3 are with me any problem. Then the other man replies,"I s she your sister or wife". The man replies, " It doesn't matter if she is my wife or sister". The other man replies, " It must be your wife that why your face is all red". Then he leaves. The man who saves them, " Goes up to Archana's friends and says, " This time I saved you but next time be careful. I'm not saying everyone is bad but there are alot of people who like to take advantage of other peoples weakness". Archana's friends nod. Archana is trying to see the guy but there is someone infront of her. By the times she gets around that person he is gone. When they get out of the train Archana sees the guy again and tries to see his face but all she can see is his back. Archana is about to go up to him, but; before she can he friends tell her to hurry up. Back at the house Archana's mother opens a cabinet and gets some sari's out of there. She then calls Archana. Varsha hears this and says, " MOM ! Have you forgotten she's not home. You had sent her yourself with her friends". Her mother says, " Opps , I almost forgot. Varsha, Vaishali, both of you come here". They both come into the room. She shows them the sari's. They both think they are beautiful. She then tells them, " These are the sari's we are going to wear in the wedding". She also tells them about the stuff they still have to buy. Varsha says, " I don't think we should go after all the things that she said. The things she said to Archana...she humilated us". Vaishali continues imitating Manju's mom by saying, " You don't have AC, It's sooo HOT !". Everybody starts laughing LOL! Varsha then says," She humilated us at our house so much. Imagine what she will do at her house". Her mom says, " We have to mantain our relationship with her. I have 3 daughters. If I want to get you married I have to". Varsha says, OH STOP SAYING SUCH CHEAP STUFF MOM! Why can't we just go the way we want to". Her mother replies, " Because we can't! Think about the society we live in and how bad Manju would feel". Varsha says, " Does she ever think of us? OMG! Who am I talking to.. You won't understand". Vaishali comes in and says, " Stop fighting among yourselves because of them. Let's go Varsha". They both leave. There mother thinks to herself, " When will these girls start to understand society". While the mother is folding clothing a ring falls out. She sees it is Vinod's ring. She goes to return it. He says, " You have then I have it". Her mother is in the middle of telling Vinod that the ring is special when all of a sudden Manju comes home with a dozen bags. The mother says, " YOU BOUGHT SO MUCH!Shocked". Manju replies, " It's for my REAL brother Adit's marriage. He did so much for me! I'm just worried about what I will get him for a present. I SPENT 3 MONTHS SALARY ON THIS! My mom has done sooo much for this house, so we have to do double that to keep our honour". Vinod says, " BUT MANJU". The mother agrees that what ever Manju did was right. She then starts to streess about money and how they will be able to afford everything. Her and her husband then have a long conversation about how much money will be spent.

Part 2:
 Archana and her friends are sitting in a shop together looking at sari's for one of her friends weddings. In the middle of them selecting a sari. Archana's mother calls . She asks her why it took sooo long. Archana replies she is sorry and that they are in a shop buying sari's. Archana's mother tells her to buy Manju a sari also. The max price to spend is 700-800 rupees ( LOLHEHE that's like 30 dollars canadian) Archana agrees and hangs up. Outside, there are standing 2 guys. One is the guy Archana met on the train. He has fixed someones car. Him and his friend are going to enter the store to buy a jacket. First, he declines but then agrees to. Archana's friends are telling her to try on a sari. They say if a sari looks good on her then her sister- in - law will for sure love it. She goes into the changing room just as her love interest enters. Her love interest and his friend go into the means section his friend likes a jacket so he asks if its nice he says, " Yes, It is very nice . I will be right back". He likes a shirt alot he keeps looking and looking and then sees the price tag it says 1495 rupees he backs away. His friend tells him to buy it he declines and lies that he doesn't like it. His friend then goes into the change room to try on the jacket. Shortly after, he goes in too. He starts hitting a door telling his friend to hurry up. Then at the bottom he sees a sari. He then realises that it isn't his friend in there but a girl. The girl is ARCHANA. Archana opens the door just as he turns around embaressedEmbarrassed. She asks him, " Are you looking for someone?". You then see Archana walking in the bazaar with her friends. They ask her how she is going to arrange soo much money. She then asks for peas from the shop keeper he tells her a high price. She tells him to give a good price. He says, " In the off season this is what happens. Her friends then say they buy alot when the prices are low and put it in the freezer. They say that is the benefit of savings. Archana's mother gets a idea. They then show the shop scene again. Archana is talking to the man when his friend comes and they leave very quickly. Archana then tells her friends what happened and they all LOL. They then buy the sari and get out of the shop. When they get out the guy who Archana met at the shop is sitting in his car. His friend keeps saying look at the BEAUTIFUL girl but he just laughs LOL. On the other hand, Archana is in deep thoughts when her friends tease her by saying are you thinking of that boy you saw. She then starts talking about how she is waiting for her prince to come and sweep her off her feet. But, she also says that she will marry anyone her mom wants her to get married to.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by punjabi_qt26 - 04 June 2009 at 6:44pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanabrit-in-nybluebonnetbdesai302ahcirjaskitBsanksamsayshellozeestar1sushchhbutunaRainynookwayeglenulzsushavviKatrina82Koyelhazel16np-roxbookbrain007Gauri22naj7poo_supimushkan_2003~*Thamizhan*~peg_pionne-Ayushi-sourpussblackdaughterramuskMillerrr88neela226netra_ramathesemoments*Resham*-Anaya-MP_RadhaMonu-SunNaa-Mink-pop77Roshni.Anjalii...xXx-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pavitra Rishta-FULL Written Update-June 4th" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks hun!! =D

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Thankyou so much for the update hun..i didnt get to watch the vid today..so will ready your update..you doing a gr8t job!..Hug

rekhab25

Goldie

rekhab25

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update.

punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
^^ Thanks Guys!

jamune

Goldie

jamune

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
i am watching it right now

Monu-SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Thank you :D
Time just flew pass watching the episode, good episode.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Navi, thanks for the wonderful update hun Thumbs Up.... yay..finally Archu and Manav met.......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top