Pavitra Rishta

The other two lazy sisters

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Granted they do a career/job but why cant they do any housework or atleast help around the house and help Archana - learn to make stuff (which will be important when going to your in-laws house) , most women go to work and then come home and do housework as well and look after the family

And lets not forget the bhabhi here, she's just plain selfish Angry 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The other two lazy sisters" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
yeah........... but Vashali isn't so bad in the senes that she and Varsha defended her sister and showed so much anger and love for their mom when Manju's mum insulted her........ it's because Archu's is so nice that they have become so used to her that they take her for granted!

But i've seen some positive vibes from them. As for that Manju........ don't get me started!!I could complain and rant about her forever!!! >(

IMPORTANT: Please talk about this in the Episode Discussion thread the next time istead of making a new post hun!! Thanks a lot!! =)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.