Archana's mom is so sweet

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Isn't her mom so cute and adoable? I feel so bad for her. She thinks about everyone and everything and worries over it. I think she's really sweet. And she doesn't get mad either like today when Manjusha came home with all those gifts after spending so much on it, she told Vinod that Manjusha is right and I felt so bad for her when she left thinking about what the have to do and what not for the wedding. It makes me more mad about yesterday's epi but I'm glad she doesn't let that get to her =)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Archana's mom is so sweet" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Yeah she is, she's so sweet

I also liked her as Kkusum's mum in Kkusum lol

pyaar_siya

IF-Dazzler

pyaar_siya

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
yes she reminds me of my bua

jaan 234

IF-Dazzler

jaan 234

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
very sweet mum ...............mujay meri mum bohat yad aati hain in ko dek kar ...

mehak ...........

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

Great acting by her esp the first episode in the last scene

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Wo to super sweet jalebi kis tarah sweet hai!!! lol, sorry had to use that from MJHT!!! But yes, she is adorable!! *pinches cheeks*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top