Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Nakash's Ring Trouble

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Regardless of how good Naitik looked in the beige sherwani , but it was Akshara who captured the heart of everyone of us yesterday.

I had too much expectation from their glow-in-the-dark meeting & was pretty disappointedOuch. Our Naitik who is  edgy yet  easygoing and charming, looked very uncomfortable from the word goOuch. He was not his self..... was just carrying along.... looked pretty tiredOuch. The camera angle was all messed up. I feel camera man shd be thrown outAngry. When he shd take long shots he'll take close ups. They shd have shown the sky moon & they standing there holding hands slowly putting it on the heartEmbarrassed but it fell flat!  Naitik's eyes did not seem to burn into the audiences souls (ok, I am dramatizing a little bit here but just making a point) . Where as Aks's eyes reflected every possible emotion from deep sorrow to repressed joy, regret, shock, love, immense pride (when he put the ring in the neck) anyway it was bit cheesy, finally the  shyness in the eyes was cuteEmbarrassed. Naitik became comfortable when Versha came he came out of the trans mode. Rest of the episode was just ok

The eyes are the mirror of the soul . Eyes can always say and express much more than your mouth....just my 5cents

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nakash's Ring Trouble" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Akshara's acting was improved a lot!!!!!! in today's episode also expressions were outstanding.. where as naitik remains with his static expressions.. no romance only on his face when it was required.. as if he is forcing himself to act.. nothing is coming out of heart.. so sad to see..  he is handsome but lacks acting element..

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 5:25am | IP Logged
absolutely ! The cameraman must be thrown out ! he's always taking their closeups ...a long shot of that scene would have looked wonderful ...the surroundings were beautiful..those flowers, diyas, candles everything was perfect ...but we don't want to see Naksh's faces only ! it didn't create an impact which it should have...

Yes Naitik didn't give his best ..he's always uncomfortable in front of Akshara...always ! this is not the first time...He was absolutely fine during the engagement but don't know what happened to him when he met Akshara! he was not given the best of dialogues (except when he asked her look into his eyes n said inki saari nasein dil tak jaati hain) and of course the camera angle screwed up a cute scene (again..its a regular feature..it happened when he kissed her, when she hugged him, when she tripped ) 

I don't know it's Naitik or Karan ..will know this today when he'll meet her in private ..my gut feeling is tht they're sketching Naitik's character that way coz he's fine with EVERYBODY in the serial except Aksh..he's his usual self with Mohit, Rashmi, Nandini, Gayitri, Rajshri, Vishambhar, Shaurya etc. etc....but aisa lagta hai he's scared of Akshara or he's nervous or confused or nything but not normal.

poooohjjjazzzzz

Goldie

poooohjjjazzzzz

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 6:17am | IP Logged
definitely..........u are correct.........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top