Nakash Meeting

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Nakash meeting .........

Today's episode was better than yesterday. Nakash were very cute indeed. Naitik despo to meet Aks during Dhola's weddingWink. Yaar, I did not know u even invite your Samdhi for your servant's weddingShocked. Anyway a good message hereBig smile! Dhola were looking good & behaving sweetlyEmbarrassed. OMG Nani Godzilla was awesome in spitting fireAngry no wonder they are called fire-breathing lizardOuch. huh she needs to be sent to Godzilla Island soon. Poor Versha's mom spilled the bean........of love marriage.And now versha will get kicked to the curbOuch..

During Dhola's wedding Naitik was so despo to meet Aks he did use his eyes & acting skills today.Yesterday he was just spellbound to see Aks..... hosh ud gaye the uske..... today he realized his mistake & wants to make amendsEmbarrassed

Naitik was deliciously adorable today & Aks deliciously coy ......just my 5cents

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nakash Meeting" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GujuGrl

GujuGrl

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
it was so cute when aks was asking varsha if her dadu held her (varsha's) hand before marriage........LOL

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GujuGrl

it was so cute when aks was asking varsha if her dadu held her (varsha's) hand before marriage........LOL

yup i love that scenes....akshara was so shy when asking this question to varsha....she was looking so cute....but she love her daddu alot...and i love the way how varsha describes shaurya simplicity thats is the biggest usp of his attitute that makes her fall in love with him but when akshara was asking this quesion i told my heart her daddu never held her hands but push her towards a wall and try coming closer to her romantically....

remember guys...
1)ShaVa romantic moments on terrace when they were in love
2)ShaVa romantic moments in the picnic when varsha got jealous that shaurya was getting too close with her friend....

but naitik was totally cute today and was looking so handsome in that blue shirt....the way he was giving signs to akshara that he wants to meet her alone and she was saying no as the whole family are there....and the way he was waiting for akshara outside the temple was so cute...fall in love with him so much today

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by GujuGrl

but naitik was totally cute today and was looking so handsome in that blue shirt....the way he was giving signs to akshara that he wants to meet her alone and she was saying no as the whole family are there....and the way he was waiting for akshara outside the temple was so cute...fall in love with him so much today

My thoughts - I watch YRKKH only for the awesome chemistry between the characters .....which sizzles and inveigles people like me who recently started watching the show. Munna was super cute today munni bit shy coy confused lol sweet Embarrassed   He looks hubby material in shirts blue shirt & khaki was suiting him .

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Of course ! I was thinking what happened to Naitik? He wants to be a hero or something? he's getting married to her in 10-15 days yet he's so desperate to meet her ! 

In their engagement they were behaving like 2 strangers who're not supposed to even stand with each other otherwise badnaami ho jayegi...after the ceremony , Naitik was standing in one corner and Akshara in the other cribbing abt the ring..normally in engagement functions the bride and the groom are together all the time ..ye kaisi engagement thi? eekkss

but yesterday , what a change ! munna went behind Shaurya, and all the relatives and sat close to Akshara ...itna daring? openly flirting in front of his saas ! Blushing he wanted her to sit next to him ..hai na?

his scenes with Mohit n Rashmi were also very cute and funny...He himself was scared to meet her alone bec. of the police station drama ROFL  now what is his zaroori baat? ny guesses?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top