Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

a big hungama is going to happen (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

desi_baby07

IF-Sizzlerz

desi_baby07

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I wonder if Nani is being shown as a negative character. This is one show I really enjoy because it has no negative characters and villians, and I really hope they don't make Nani turn into one either. Unhappy

They need to kick her out or make her think positively for once! Angry

-aisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "a big hungama is going to happen (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

Oh yes. It does seem that a lot of difficult times are about to come up. I really hope that Naniji won't put any blame on Varsha. But it seems like she will because that the first person that Naniji will seem to want to blame.

I hate how naniji will try to break akshara-varsha' relation ship. I don't get what naniji doesn't like about it that she'll want to try and break it. Thier friendship is so beautiful!

And seriously, agree with you. Hate how Naniji treats Varsha. What'd varsha ever do wrong to naniji? Hope that all this hatred that Naniji might have for Varsha' doesn't effect her and Shaurya's relatioship.

But I'm pretty sure that whatever might happen, Akshara-Varsha's frienship cannot be broken. Remember when Akshara found out about ShaVa? Well, she was upset, but then she understood everything and forgave her. So I'm pretty sure that even whatever might happen this time, they'll friendship will stick by.

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Nothing of this sort will happen coz Akshara will be back to the temple on time ! Naitik knows tht they cant go out for a long time coz everybody will be looking out for them once they find out Aksh is missing..and the precap was not that serious...so i'm loking forward to Akshara and Naitik together ..may be the last time before marriage...i'm worried abt something else..i'll create a new topic abt tht..

poooohjjjazzzzz

Goldie

poooohjjjazzzzz

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 6:26am | IP Logged
I DONT WANNA ANY HUNGAMA NOW................

Post Reply New Post

Go to top