Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

a big hungama is going to happen

Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 11:44am | IP Logged
guys todays episode.....i am feeling very scared with what are going to happen in varsha-akshara-naitik-shaurya lives.....this nani wants to break varsha-akshara friendship....and also i feel that tomorrow's Naksh chori chori chupke chupke meet going to create a big trouble for varsha because definetly nani will put the blame varsha....and this will affect NaKsh relationship also since akshara will be angry with naitik as this all happen because of him....if he never meet her alone varsha would not have been blamed for nothing....

well varsha-akshara friendship is on the rocks because of nani....nani will try all her might to break akshara-varsha friendship and tries to create differences between them....

i feel like killing the nani....she is treating varsha so bad....if she is going to stay a veryy long time the day is not far when shaurya-varsha will be seperated because of her
varsha biggest problem is nani.....god someone must save varsha from nani cluctches....and that person will be only akshara but if their friendship is not broken....
because today when nani was talking to rajshri about their friendship...i am feeling scared....

but a good thing is that NaKsh next meet will straight away lead them to marriage

sks7 Goldie
sks7
sks7

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 11:49am | IP Logged
some hungama will happen ... BUT no worries DADI is there ..i think she will handle it ...after all she is the head of Maheshwari household and not Nani..and the earlier nani gets this point..better for her...and also Dadi is quite because she is their rishtedaar but i don't think she will tolerate more of nani's nonsense...
new world Newbie
new world
new world

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
This NANI creature should be send back to where she actually belongs....in the JUNGLE.
She is so mean, I seriously feel that somebody needs to show her real place.Nobody says anything to her thats why she does not know where to full stop.
desi_baby07 IF-Sizzlerz
desi_baby07
desi_baby07

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Oh No... seems like bad times ahead! Haven't seen the epi yet so really don't know what to say.

But every relationship has its ups and downs, whether its love or friendship. So I'm sure they'll get through this phase as well. I don't think ShaVa or NaKsh have had a major problem in their life so far... so I guess this is kinda like a turning point. Maybe it would make all of their bonds stronger after they come out of the problem as they realize that trust is very important and not what Nani says or does. Embarrassed

I really hope Daadi prevents Nani from breaking Akshi-Varsha friendship. I still want Rajshri to stand up one day and go against her own mother. That would be a treat to watch! Big smile

-aisha
Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
this dadi godzilla is getting on my nerves...she is the biggest problem for varsha and ShaVa...because of her the two could not have simple romantic moment together...now she wants to break akshara-varsha friendship....

why can't she mind her own business why she is so intrested about ShaVa love marriage....i know she is old-fashioned but she have no right to interfere in ShaVa lives....man i wish she go away faster or else akshara-varsha friendship will break and also ShaVa will be seperated
jia_v IF-Dazzler
jia_v
jia_v

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
noo i dont want any hungama before naksh marriege becuz otherwise i must wait more untill they get married =(
Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jia_v

noo i dont want any hungama before naksh marriege becuz otherwise i must wait more untill they get married =(

well this hungama will lead to quick naksh marriage for sure....but i hope they just don't blame varsha and breaks akshara-varsha friendship
sks7 Goldie
sks7
sks7

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
After watching today's pre-cap i think Varsha will be ridiculed again at the hands of Nani for letting Akshara meet...And Rajshri will also scold her i think as Rajshri really gets hyper at times...but i hope it will not affect varsha and akshi frenship...as she is trying to protect her fren only..

Go to top