shyam wil confess!!!!!!!!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
guys.....aaj apna shyam apni dil ki baat sugna se kehnewaala hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i saw in d promo....shyam says something like...."pata nahi kyun..achchi lagne lagi ho tum mujhe..main tumhe pasand karta hoon"...... 😳 😳😳 omg!omg! i can't wait..but then peopl...then sugna replies..saying dat.."main sirf pratap ki vidwa hi nahi..unke bachche ki maa bhi bannewali hoon!" 😲

hmmmm...i think..mere shyaam bhaiji..phir bhi sugna ko apna lenge! 😉 yo vikky bro!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😃
what? suguna told shyam that she is pregnant? lol! after dadi its poti now who is going around telling everyone. this whole track is so balajish

yeah saw the precap..sugna told shyam abt it...i had never imagined that  shyam wud come to know frm sugna herself!!
neither did i!god!sugna..sugna!hehe!
i guess she trusts him, and is quite sure that no one can like her after knowing she is pregant, and she will be very surprised when she'll cum to know shyam still likes her!
Originally posted by kshreya2002

what? suguna told shyam that she is pregnant? lol! after dadi its poti now who is going around telling everyone. this whole track is so balajish
😆😆😆 shreya...
woh zyaada bhawuk hogayi thi ab baatai gi dadisa lol😆

unbelievable yaar!!  i never dreamt she wud tell shyam herself.

and btw, how cum she is roaming freely out of the kothri??
now next big thing is that letter which she is gonna deliver to shyam...lets see..itna painstakingly kya likh rahi thi.
I wonder if Suguna will be caught sneaking out of the haveli or meeting Shyam..This will cause an even bigger problem for her