Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lhcj21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I think Bipasha Basu should be added to the list. Bips is beautiful, but I'm just sick of her sex-appeal all the time. Everything she does has to be about sex or showing off skin. Bipasha, you're sexy, we get it. Now please do something different.
lightjo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its katrina for sure her dialogue delivery is hmmmmmmm no words
joie de vivre thumbnail
Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, Aishwarya and Kareena when they aren't working with the best directors.

Originally posted by: lhcj21

I think Bipasha Basu should be added to the list. Bips is beautiful, but I'm just sick of her sex-appeal all the time. Everything she does has to be about sex or showing off skin. Bipasha, you're sexy, we get it. Now please do something different.

Personally I don't find Bipasha to be very sexy. She looks distinctly manly and is so huge!

lhcj21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joie de vivre

Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, Aishwarya and Kareena when they aren't working with the best directors.

Personally I don't find Bipasha to be very sexy. She looks distinctly manly and is so huge!

Yeah I agree. She has a pretty face, but her body is a tad muscular and unfeminine.
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
katrina, for sure...deepika is slowly getting there with every passing movie....there were alot of expectations from her, but she failed so far...styl shes new so we'll give her a few more movies to officially say shes onli beauty...

aishwarya, priyanka and kareena shudnt be there at all...few years back i thut aishwarya was pretty plastic, but shes proven herself...shes a fabulous actor!!
-Divyaa- thumbnail
i dont want to answer in this controversial topic id rather stay away form it than be thrashed by fellow if members with whom i have been able to strike a cordial relationship until now.lols
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joie de vivre

false, they all have to be good at even if they aren't with the best director. they have been working for awhile. when their not working they should at least practice their acting.. even the best hollywood actors practice.