Frequent Posters

blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
*giggle* We are so wierd!!! lol =D
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Hiya Maddy and Sana....
how are you guys??  You guys are right... soon you'll know the story...it is a straightforward one.... but can't wait to see them together yeyey
skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey aishu so yeah i read the synopsis n so she will get married to him n than find out he hid from her hehehe so a story of after marriage?
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

hehehe... you're on the right track Sana 😛.... a family story indeed....

skstar thumbnail
so lol you saw the whole tamil version was it with english subtitles
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
no hun, i speak tamil naa....hehehe..... but i just started following just recently.. and my buddy summarized whatever had happened before i started watching naa...hehe... You should drop by the Tamil Section hun.... there is a section for Thirumathi Selvam and they have all the updates (mainly in english) too...hehe.... but i just love our Arman pair...they loooook soo cute naa....can't wait for PV yaya
blackdaughter thumbnail
Glad to see so much enthusiam!! Good thing the show is getting so popular in such a short amount of time!!! =D
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
You're soo right Maddy....... so many people are interested in this show naa.........yay......
skstar thumbnail
aishu- lolllll is the tamil section on this forum as well how cool ---i assumed u did what i did i watch tamil movies with english subtittle LOL but i dont speak it or understand it- just like some of the stuff....but you are right arman pair is 2 good-- i am still in awweee about the scene where he tries to come infront of the girls- but how did he know that the gundas were tryin to hit on the girl?? when his back was towards them??

i was trying to imagine my self in the train and i was like wow i wouldnt be able to breath it was so tight naa and so grossssss how the gunda was tryin to touch

kalibeti-yesss it is going good hehehe i wonder why *cough*
blackdaughter thumbnail
@Tara: Love your imagination!! Keep dreaming tara!!! lol, *sigh* I love Sushant!!! *giggle*