Posted: 14 years ago
Thnx alot..
Gr8 topic

HAPPY BEST FRIENDS DAY To ALL
HAPPY BEST FRNDS DAY :)

saba
HappyBestFriend Day to all my friends on I-F .. You Guys Rock! - because of you guys .. i have enjoyed I-F a looott!

And Love all my friends out there who have helped me a lot if life making me realise whats wrong and right .. thanks alot .. have a special place in my hearttt mwahhh ox

Oh, i never knew this day existed
Happy Best Friend Day 2 all my friends on IF😃
Edited by I.Love.Mohit - 14 years ago
Happy best friends day!!
Amazing post 'G XD

Well, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my BEST friend on I-F, Humaira!
Hummer, you're the best friend in the entire universe! I know you 'quit' I-F, but you always make sure to keep in touch through emails and IM, and honestly, I dont think I can ever repay you for the kindness you've shown me... you're just amazing, and I will always hold you near and dear to my heart... after all, you are and will always be my first mate on I-F!

Also, I'd like to thank my closest friends here...
-Macaroni [Ravjot]
-Shivani
-Shonaa
-Prekshu di

You girls are the best! *blows a kiss*

-- Mimi

Happy World's Best Freinds Day to all My Freinds on IF,DV Team ,Creatives and all IF Members! <3 May You All Have a Life Buddy 2 Share Your Joys and Pains W/! :D

Some Freinds I Want 2 Thnx of IF are :-

Sahar
Naz
Twinkle
Mandy
Nidz
Rabz
Nitz
Erutan
Javey

and Wayy More that The Space isnt Enuff 2 List! :P Thnx U All 4 Making My Tym on IF So Pleasant and Fun!
You Guyz Have Given Me A Life Tym Memories Ill Neva 4get...Your Nonsense Bak-Bak or Ur swt Words of Comfort or Just Plain Masti..It Has Been Some Awsum Tyms of My Lyf Just Reading The Words on The Screen Laffing My Head or Smyling! :D Thnx U 4 All The Tyms U Guyz Brought a Smyl 2 My Face! <3

XOXO
SADI<3

Edited by ArmaansGirl - 14 years ago

Happy Best Friends Day

Mallika, Saadia, Yulz, Faiza,Khushi, Hinna, Fizii, Sam, kansha, mahi, kajal, chandz, chandni, radhika, krishna, champ, ria, sameera, siddi, payal, rohini, Sneha, sarah, zarwa, sayanti, smriti, soni, shireen, rabia, wida, minali, DB, gagan, ananya, twinkle, gurprit, fiona, mehvish, mehwish, madiha, noor, minha, anza, ash, karishma, esha, simi, natz, diya, aish, ayesha, reeno, henna, donny, resham, & pari.

*Sorry if i missed anyone* 

Love u jaan!
Prii
Edited by Mrs.MohitSehgal - 14 years ago
awwiiee..Amzing post..
Im glad to have such amazing friends here...
I wanna thank all my friends  for all their support..
you guys mean alot to me..
love you all.
on 8 th june ???? ok advance best friendz day to everyone , my all friendz  r my best friendz ,
HAPPY BEST FRIENDS DAY to everyone on I-F!!! I've made so many friends here and i wanna thank them all!!