punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

Pavitra Rishta- Written Update- June 3rd

By: Navii Dhesii

Part 1:

After , Archana's mothers friends go and look to see what happened with Satish. They after come back and say, " Nothing Happened. He just bumped his car into a garbage can". Before, Archana's mother leaves she looks back at Satish once. Archana's mother then says, " It felt really good coming here. From today on what ever happens with us will be good". Back at the house Varsha is making food. Varsha says, " OH NO, I am getting late". ( She is making toast) Varsha then burns her self and screams, " SISTER ! I burned ,myself". Vaishali comes and says, " Sister is not home today. Did you forget today is Tuesday". On the other side of the house Archana's father yells, " ARCHANA ! Get me my glasses. Oh wait, today is Tuesday. I won't get anything today".  On the other side of the house Maju is complaining about how she can't find one sari to wear. Then Vinod's daughter comes she says, " I need to take a bath. I haven't taken one yet". Manju then says, " Ok Ok . Vinod will you bath her today". Vinod says, " Me! I am ready to go & you're telling me to go to the bathroom again". Manju says, " You don't understand! I can't find even one sari to wear. Archana forgot to press my sari today". Vinod says, " She must have forgot in a hurry to go to the temple. How many things does that poor girl have to remember. You can't manage anything yourself. And, you say Archana does nothing who does all of this kind of work for you ?" He then calls his daughter to take a bath. Manju grunts in frustation Angry! They then show Archana and her mother walking. Archana says, " Hand me that stuff. When has this ever happened I am empty handed and you are carring everything?". Her mother hands her the stuff. Then Archana goes ahead as her mother calls her friend Nirmila.  Archana's mother asks the women how Sitiesh and Archana would look together. Nirmila agrees that they would look really good together. She then tells the women to tell her sister- in-law about Archana and how sweet and nice she is. Archana then turns around and calls her mother. She tells her to hurry up and that they have to get home. Archana's mother then says, " Wait, We will go after I get your papa his prasad. Hurry, Imagine in what condition the house must be without us". Then you see Vaishali and Varsha at the house. Varsha is telling Vaishali to put her fruits back in her tiffin. Vaishali doesn't and tells her that what will she take to the gym. Varsha then says, " My paratha aren't even made today what would I eat ?". Varsha then tells Vaishali that she is on a diet and that Vaishali can just eat candy. In the middle of their conversation you see Archana and Her mother come home. Right when Archana get's home she starts to work. She gives Vinod his wallet , Vinod's daughter her bag, Her dad his glasses and she stops Varsha and Vaishali and tells them she will make paratha for them. Archana's mom then gives her dad some prasad. He then goes on about how Archana did everyones work right when she came home. You then see Manju on the phone with her mother walking up the stairs to her work. Manju is talking about how her life is like hell in her new house and that even her husband takes Archana's side all the time. Her mother says, " What is the point of crying now! You had picked him yourself". Manju says, " MOM! ". Her mother says, " You made a very big mistake getting married to Vinod". Manju says, "I thought you would have helped with my problem but you are making me even more tensed!". Her mother says, " Don't worry! Tomorrow I will come to you house and talk to your mother- in - law". In another scene Archana's mother says that in a rush yesterday she forgot to get Varsha's paycheck from her.

Part 2:
Varsha gives her mother all the money she has left. Her mother says looks and sees only 8,000 rupees she asked where the rest went. Varsha tells her mom that she took her friends to a restaurant for her birthday. Her mother tells her that last week she had thrown a party at the house where Archana had made very tasty food. She replies that now a days until you dont through a party in a restaurant it is not considered a party. She also says, " Times have changed!". Her mother then says, " The value of the money has not changed. I bargin with the shopkeepers over 1 rupee. If it was a few hundred rupees I wouldn't mind but this is too much". Varsha then says, " You have to save up money for Archana's wedding and Vaishali's education right. Nothing is ever for me". She then walks towards her bag. Her mother says, " It's not like that , I didn't mean it in a bad way". Varsha then says, " Here take the 1,000 rupees. I will just tell my friends that I am not worth anything in my house so I can't throw a party". Varsha then says, " After today do not give me pocket money. I'll manage". While Varsha is leaving in a Angry manner Archana offers her, her breakfast. Varsha does not reply. Archana runs after her calling her name. Varsha finally stops and says, " Don't yell at me now because of mom. Mom wants us to live accordingly to her. I can't do that. Money is for people. People are not for money. If I can't use my money then what is all this hard work for ?". Archana replies," Have you talked enough now? Why does Mom save money for you, me & Vaishali. Do you even know how she spends it". Varsha replies, " On household stuff". Archana says, " No, that is from brothers salary. From yours she makes Jewelery for our weddings". Varsha replies, " There is no use of talking to you. You never think Mom is wrong. But, I still talk to you and tell you everything becaussee I LOVE YOU !". Archana Smiles(Smile) She is then about to say something when Varsha interupts her and says, " I won't ask for forgiveness! " Archana says, " Don't worry I will on your behalf . Ok. Now go". Varsha then says, " Bye" and leaves.

Part 3:
They hear a honking noise outside . They all then realise that it is Manju's mother. Archana's mother then goes to wake her husband up quickly. Manju's mother steps out of the car. She fans herself because it is so HOT ! She then comes and everyone greets her. She tells them that they had parking problems because there was no where to park. Vaishali then cracks a joke that makes everyone feel awkward. They all invite Manju's mother in. She keeps fanning herself because it is soo hot. Archana gives everyone cold drinks. Manju mother states , " Oh , So you finally got a frezer". Everyone is Shocked at how rude she is. Then Manju comes home. Manju comes and hugs her mother. Everyone asks her how she came from the office so fast. She says that because her mother was coming she took a half day off. Vinod says, " Of course today you got a day off". Everyone is awkward again. Manju's mom then states that her son Adit is getting married. Manju hugs her brother. She then tells them about the rich the girls family is and that they have many shops etc. She also tells them that it was love at first sight and that the marriage is happening so fast. Another thing she tells them is that the wedding date is this month. She then states that a few days ago she was very scared about Adit's wedding and she had promised herself that she would get him married before he turned 27. She then says, " Archana is 26 right?". Everyone looks down. Varsha then whispers to Vaishali that she will never forgive Manju's mother. Manju then gives her mother a drink to break the silence. Manju's mother then keeps going on about how it is very sad that Archana hasn't gotten married yet and that she is soo old. Everyone one is very angry at this moment. She then says, " It's ok, Archana will find someone some day". She then says, " Ok. Well this is for you and this is for Vinod". You see a Golden Ring and Necklace. She then says, " This is a ritual". They are trying to decline the offer. She then goes on saying, " If you would want to give Adit something on his wedding I would never decline". Everyone now understands that this is all a way to get something more extravagent in return, especially Vinod. They then leave to go outside. Manju starts talking to her mother. Her mother says, " Now we will see if anyone says anything to you!". Manju says, " Didn't you say a little too much in there ?". Her mother says, " What ever the truth is you have to say!". Manju replies, " But, I have to go back in that house. No one will say anything verbally but by the way they act they will show everything!". Her mother replies, " Don't worry, Just remember everything I have taught you!". Her mother Leaves.

Part 4:
Manju is thinking to herself what is going to happen after the drama her mother has created. Archana comes and flickers the lights on. Varsha yells at her. Archana doesn't reply she is looking inside on the bed where her mother is sitting very upset. Varsha explains to her that there mother is very upset because in the morning she got in aa fight with her mom and in the afternoon Manju's mom did everything possibly wrong. Varsha then says, " She will not listen to me you go inside and talk to her". Archana flickers the lights on and says,"Mommy". Her mother walks away from her. Vaishali then comes too to peek in just like Varsha is. There mother then says, " What will you guys, wear, how will we get there  and what will we get them ? Confused". She is panicking!!! Archana then says, " Don't worry mom the things that give us pain are better off forgotten about!". Her mother then says, " Don't worry Archu. We will find you a groom. Maybe Late but you will find him. ( She Smiles Smile) Varsha then comes in and says, " Mom you are like a daily soap. When everybody thought you were going to cry you twisted everything aroundLOL". They all hug and laugh together. ( IT"S SOO CUTTEE !)LOL They show Archana and her friends at a train station. Archana's friends laugh and talk about how Archana is always talking about WORK WORK WORK! They then bump into a girl who accidently drops her book. They pick it up and start talking about how all fairy tales only end in " AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER". They then show the train coming and the girls running to catch it before it leaves because if they do not they will be stuck at the train station for 2 more hours. The girls thankfully catch the train. They then start talking about how the perfect love / partner is only in movies. Then one of Archana's friends says, " That they could find their love any where even on this train". They then show a guy who seems to be the guy who is going to be Archana's *NEW* love interest

That Concludes the Episode

Comment and LIKE if you liked it Big smile

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by punjabi_qt26 - 03 June 2009 at 6:50pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanabrit-in-nynikisjunkRamyaArchanaahcirtanvi28sweetyz_123BsankjaskitsamsayshelloDevjyoteeZee85maheshwarialoozeestar1sushchhpunjareshmi.arunsreenysapg713butunaeyelinersushavvinulzdivya221sonal75nookwayKoyelrrk40106cs119radheradhehazel16rashi77mushkan_2003poo_supivani2007naj7~*Thamizhan*~peg_pionneblackdaughtersourpussramuskneela226nitzithesemoments*Resham*-Ravjot-MP_Radha-Anaya-Monu-SunNaaGur.N.coolmitzi11Roshni..Angelindiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pavitra Rishta- FULL Written Update -June 3rd" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks hun! =D

punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
No Problem, The FULL Update is now up

neela226