Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Rejected

Rejected

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
does any one know of completed fan fics of AK or AR that either you or someone else as written, so i can read them, because i have been trying to find some to i keep running across the same ones that if have already read and i really do want to read some good fan fics and stuff, so if you know of any can you please post the links to them at the bottom

Thanks you :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "does any one know of..." in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shilpa4eva

IF-Rockerz

shilpa4eva

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
i only read AR fanficz.........but dont know whether uve read thses ones

both are really gud..........

have u tried the recommendations for FFz u mite find summat der

Rejected

Rejected

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpa4eva

i only read AR fanficz.........but dont know whether uve read thses ones

both are really gud..........

have u tried the recommendations for FFz u mite find summat der

thanks for the help, and no i havent read the fan fics that you have put links out for :)

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
did you read all the AK ff by beegi Di and Vallanki Di if you didnt let me know then i'll post the links here.....

Rejected

Rejected

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilindiangurl13

did you read all the AK ff by beegi Di and Vallanki Di if you didnt let me know then i'll post the links here.....

no i havent read them before i would love to see the links for them :)

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
oh okay here are the links if you havent read them then i would suggest you read them they are amazing....

Beegi Di's ff's:

Vallanki Di's ff's:

Pallavi Di's ff's:

Mitu's ff:

** this are all AK ff's and if you want more that are finished then go to the ff index and KYPH section and you'll see a lot of them that are completed.... this are just some of my favorite ones.... but if you want to read more i would suggest you read neha's and numera's ff's too there also very good... you'll find their ff if you want to read it in the ff index.....**

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 03 June 2009 at 6:28pm

Rejected

Rejected

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilindiangurl13

oh okay here are the links if you havent read them then i would suggest you read them they are amazing....

Beegi Di's ff's:

Vallanki Di's ff's:

Pallavi Di's ff's:

Mitu's ff:

** this are all AK ff's and if you want more that are finished then go to the ff index and KYPH section and you'll see a lot of them that are completed.... this are just some of my favorite ones.... but if you want to read more i would suggest you read neha's and numera's ff's too there also very good... you'll find their ff if you want to read it in the ff index.....**

thanks for the links i cant wait to read them, i have always tired looking for finished fan fic but its so hard to find um because sometime it will will seem like its a good fan fic but then there would be a dead end where it hasnt been updated in a long time, at least now i can read the whole thing :) thank you so much :)

AngelsHeaven

IF-Rockerz

AngelsHeaven

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
u can chek out the recommedation by writers... on the 1st page....
it will help u out 4 sure...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top