Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   

does any one know of...

Rejected Senior Member
Rejected
Rejected

Joined: 11 April 2007
Posts: 861

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
does any one know of completed fan fics of AK or AR that either you or someone else as written, so i can read them, because i have been trying to find some to i keep running across the same ones that if have already read and i really do want to read some good fan fics and stuff, so if you know of any can you please post the links to them at the bottom

 

Thanks you :)

shilpa4eva IF-Rockerz
shilpa4eva
shilpa4eva

Joined: 18 March 2009
Posts: 9990

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
i only read AR fanficz.........but dont know whether uve read thses ones
 
 
 
both are really gud..........
 
have u tried the recommendations for FFz u mite find summat der
Rejected Senior Member
Rejected
Rejected

Joined: 11 April 2007
Posts: 861

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpa4eva

i only read AR fanficz.........but dont know whether uve read thses ones
 
 
 
both are really gud..........
 
have u tried the recommendations for FFz u mite find summat der
 
thanks for the help, and no i havent read the fan fics that you have put links out for :)
lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 14257

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
did you read all the AK ff by beegi Di and Vallanki Di if you didnt let me know then i'll post the links here.....
Rejected Senior Member
Rejected
Rejected

Joined: 11 April 2007
Posts: 861

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilindiangurl13

did you read all the AK ff by beegi Di and Vallanki Di if you didnt let me know then i'll post the links here.....
 
no i havent read them before i would love to see the links for them :)
lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 14257

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
oh okay here are the links if you havent read them then i would suggest you read them they are amazing....
 
Beegi Di's ff's:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Vallanki Di's ff's:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pallavi Di's ff's:
 
 
 
 
Mitu's ff:
 
 
** this are all AK ff's and if you want more that are finished then go to the ff index and KYPH section and you'll see a lot of them that are completed.... this are just some of my favorite ones.... but if you want to read more i would suggest you read neha's and numera's ff's too there also very good... you'll find their ff if you want to read it in the ff index.....**
 
 


Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 03 June 2009 at 6:28pm
Rejected Senior Member
Rejected
Rejected

Joined: 11 April 2007
Posts: 861

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilindiangurl13

oh okay here are the links if you havent read them then i would suggest you read them they are amazing....
 
Beegi Di's ff's:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Vallanki Di's ff's:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pallavi Di's ff's:
 
 
 
 
Mitu's ff:
 
 
** this are all AK ff's and if you want more that are finished then go to the ff index and KYPH section and you'll see a lot of them that are completed.... this are just some of my favorite ones.... but if you want to read more i would suggest you read neha's and numera's ff's too there also very good... you'll find their ff if you want to read it in the ff index.....**
 
 
 
thanks for the links i cant wait to read them, i have always tired looking for finished fan fic but its so hard to find um because sometime it will will seem like its a good fan fic but then there would be a dead end where it hasnt been updated in a long time, at least now i can read the whole thing :) thank you so much :)
AngelsHeaven IF-Rockerz
AngelsHeaven
AngelsHeaven

Joined: 27 January 2006
Posts: 5502

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
u can chek out the recommedation by writers... on the 1st page....
it will help u out 4 sure...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Some things you should know...

2 3 4

Author: Dark Love   Replies: 25   Views: 1961

Dark Love 25 1961 11 August 2009 at 3:12pm by MUNNIBABA2009
(GOTW) - How Well Do U Know FF Members?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: Catwoman   Replies: 84   Views: 4008

Catwoman 84 4008 11 January 2009 at 5:41pm by --ania--
Does anybody know

Author: IndianCutie13   Replies: 5   Views: 356

IndianCutie13 5 356 26 June 2007 at 1:51pm by IndianCutie13
do u know..........

Author: ALICE   Replies: 2   Views: 366

ALICE 2 366 12 November 2005 at 5:25am by ghazala_gr8
Does anyone know?

Author: FaRaHnAz   Replies: 0   Views: 555

FaRaHnAz 0 555 28 September 2005 at 4:24pm by FaRaHnAz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index