Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

pyaar_siya

IF-Dazzler

pyaar_siya

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallu_gal

Yhh.....exactlyy.......im not really liking Manju or her mother......i cant wait for Archana to get out of that house......everyone relies on her for everything.....they seriouslyy need to take up their responsibilities.......

Alpha.

xx.

i dont like the way that everyone jus depends on her

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manju's mom (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ayushi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayushi-

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Ravjot,seems i m gonna find many friends here lol.
Ya,manju's mother i really rude.How can u just say all that and that too in ur daughter-in-laws house.

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 5:25am | IP Logged
so rude, I was like somebody shut her up pls and what was manju thinking by caling her over to the house huh.....anyway i'm realy waiting for the dude of the to pls say something to us I want to hear him talkEmbarrassed

parminderkaur

parminderkaur

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 6:28am | IP Logged
ya i agree she is really too rude

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.